New Market app FCing crazily with process.com.vending.android

Search This thread

konman2k4

Nov 7, 2010
Paducah KY
Settings, applications, market, clear data

This will make you have to sign back in and accept the eula for the market.

Used to fix mine until I really bjorked it....then had to reload rom and wipe all cache.

Reactions: Das_Negros

ByteWrencher

Nov 26, 2008
FCing new market

This happened to me too. Apparently there is an auto-update of the market? I had to keep uninstalling it to keep the market working. Then I migrated to the ASOP ROM in which the new market works for me.

ByteWrencher

ashwinmudigonda

Oct 8, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.flickr.com
I got Titanium to revert, but launching Market updates itself. Besides getting the paid version of Ti and then freezing the app, is there any other way to stop the damn thing from updating itself? Heck! How do I even get the paid version of Titanium if I can't get to the market in the first place.

VWKEV

Apr 22, 2011
me too....

everything fine yesterday...today, force closes as soon as i click anything in market.......hoping someone finds a fix. i haven't found one yet.
i hate it when they can't leave well enough alone.

kurtwitt

Jan 16, 2011
Same here....

New market FCing can't even use it....I'm on Vegan Gingerbread....Can't revert back to original.

New Market Update released 3.0.27 from 3.0.26 and working on GTAB (so far)

I just sideloaded the new Updated version of market. It seems to be running ok my GTAB (Running GtabComb 3.3 BL1.2)

Though its a tad spotty at times it's not Force Crashing at all as the 3.0.26 version did on this device.

One odd thing to note is: There are now 2 Market Icons in my app drawer.. one loads the stock version and the other loads the 3.0.27 version..

I've attached the file.

Moderators.. I'm not sure if this attachment is allowed..Please Advise if I should edit this post!

TYIA!

Last edited:
Reactions: St.Alphonzo

VWKEV

Apr 22, 2011
tried sideloading....same thing....force closes every 5 sec or so.....

anyone find a fix, or any idea what is causing it? works fine on my phone, is just my gtab that seems affected.

JoTeC

Apr 15, 2011
Huntersville, NC
tried sideloading....same thing....force closes every 5 sec or so.....

anyone find a fix, or any idea what is causing it? works fine on my phone, is just my gtab that seems affected.
What version Market are you using? I have no issues with mine and has worked like a charm since applying this Market fix a month or so ago. I always had issues with my market until this fix. I am on Market version 2.3.6. You'll need to be rooted...

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=861044

matrix38

Jan 4, 2011
I am not sure but have you tried to fix permisions in clockwork mod or if you have ROM manager you can do it from there as well

rgc6789

May 6, 2011
Murrieta
I also had the same issues and uninstalled the update. Once I uninstalled, it reverted back and has not tried to update itself.

Frrrrrrunkis

Aug 2, 2008
I personally love the new market. Its designed more for a tablet this way, isn't it? Its nice to see my gtab is recognized as a tablet rather than some unknown android device.

Sent from my GTablet-TnT-Lite using Tapatalk

nyciz

Nov 9, 2007
NYC - now in NE PA or ATL
Even switching ROMS didnt solve FC new marketplace

the only fix I got was to get TIBU PRO installed, (did this by uninstalling the market updates and immediately launching Market to load TIBU).

Once TIBU is installed (finally), (you may have to uninstall the market update...many many times) but once you have the original market back running on the tab launch TIBU and FREEZE Market Updater 1.0 and finally Market Feedback Agent.

Once that is done, you should be good to go.

EDIT: Dont freeze the Market, else you wont be able to launch it.

Last edited:

Pickens

Aug 16, 2010
The easiest fix is to go to Settings/language and keyboards/ and the set your default language to english. Have not had a problem since I did that.
Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

Reactions: rayej68

hoggdoc

Mar 28, 2011

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Settings, applications, market, clear data

This will make you have to sign back in and accept the eula for the market.

Used to fix mine until I really bjorked it....then had to reload rom and wipe all cache.
    New Market Update released 3.0.27 from 3.0.26 and working on GTAB (so far)

I just sideloaded the new Updated version of market. It seems to be running ok my GTAB (Running GtabComb 3.3 BL1.2)

Though its a tad spotty at times it's not Force Crashing at all as the 3.0.26 version did on this device.

One odd thing to note is: There are now 2 Market Icons in my app drawer.. one loads the stock version and the other loads the 3.0.27 version..

I've attached the file.

Moderators.. I'm not sure if this attachment is allowed..Please Advise if I should edit this post!

TYIA!
    The easiest fix is to go to Settings/language and keyboards/ and the set your default language to english. Have not had a problem since I did that.
    Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App