Search This thread

Ron G

Feb 13, 2012
Mumbai
www.facebook.com
guys i found it a bug in cm nightly update camera not take photo or video bug iknow why this bug well there is no patch for it but i need to recompile this rom so plzz don't download it now but about time now i'm busy with my work so need to wait for 16 hours but who already installed this rom plzz post your review about rom
thanks

Reactions: pato.feliz

drunkenbard16

Mar 20, 2012
cips, my camera is still the same... low frame rate recording video. I can record video but can't take pictures. Now I read your post that there is still a bug, so i'll keep testing this until you upload the bug-free version. I won't die without camera until tomorrow. :)

one question: can I flash the xloud and bravia patch for the nightly 36 to this rom?

Last edited:

Ron G

Feb 13, 2012
Mumbai
www.facebook.com
cips, my camera is still the same... low frame rate recording video. I can record video but can't take pictures. Now I read your post that there is still a bug, so i'll keep testing this until you upload the bug-free version. I won't die without camera until tomorrow. :)

one question: can I flash the xloud and bravia patch for the nightly 36 to this rom?

video work coz problem in camera.apk and no you can't xloud from 36 it will change build.prop

Ron G

Feb 13, 2012
Mumbai
www.facebook.com
guys camera not take photo bug fixed. I resync cm repo and bug fixed. And about gallery i will not change it it's new gallery that come with cm nightly source now i need a good sleep so going to sleep after that i will upload

agen47

Apr 21, 2012
Redmi Note 10 Pro
rom is awesome, i think one the best i've tried !

2 small bugs i've noticed :

1) enabling rotation animation in CMsettings/display results in bootloop (not tux) but cm bootscreen

2)listening to radio and pressing the speaker button to play sound on speaker works but when changing back to headphones sound plays on both speaker and headphones ( turning off and on radio fixes it)

no worries about these small bugs just noticed them

thnx again

Ron G

Feb 13, 2012
Mumbai
www.facebook.com
rom is awesome, i think one the best i've tried !

2 small bugs i've noticed :

1) enabling rotation animation in CMsettings/display results in bootloop (not tux) but cm bootscreen

2)listening to radio and pressing the speaker button to play sound on speaker works but when changing back to headphones sound plays on both speaker and headphones ( turning off and on radio fixes it)

no worries about these small bugs just noticed them

thnx again

thanks fro bug report i will try to fix this on next update
thanks

mardex80

Jan 2, 2012
Downloaded and flashing Nightly 3.

I had wifi problems in nightly 2... connect well, use internet, all right... and later, maybe when the wifi pass away or when turn off the screen, i wakeup and wifi dont work, the wifi icon change to white color.

EDIT:

Smallbug: Softkey's light dont work.
Default Cam dont work and lgCamera "free" take photo and later crash.

Last edited:

systop

Jan 20, 2011
Hi cips gokhle,
i am now working on port the cm7 to my handset and already build up the cm environment, can you give me some advice or tutorial for my next move of porting
Best wishes

Ron G

Feb 13, 2012
Mumbai
www.facebook.com
Downloaded and flashing Nightly 3.

I had wifi problems in nightly 2... connect well, use internet, all right... and later, maybe when the wifi pass away or when turn off the screen, i wakeup and wifi dont work, the wifi icon change to white color.

EDIT:

Smallbug: Softkey's light dont work.
Default Cam dont work and lgCamera "free" take photo and later crash.

hmm. About camera bug i don't understand what's wrong. I think it's bug from cm source coz after making repo sync from nightly 2 camera.apk but not work for nightly 3 i resync but still some i'm working to solve and i think lgcamera not work for systemapp try to copy from system/app to sdcard then delete stock then install from sdcard it will 100% work and keylight it's solveout but not full

Reactions: hesoyam27

Ron G

Feb 13, 2012
Mumbai
www.facebook.com
Hi cips gokhle,
i am now working on port the cm7 to my handset and already build up the cm environment, can you give me some advice or tutorial for my next move of porting
Best wishes

cm environment build mean source downloaded? If yes then you need to create device folder for your device 1st if your device already have cm7.1 from source then you can use from cm7.1 for cm7.2 . After device folder ready use ./extract-files.sh #to drivers from phone. make sure the phone is plugged in via USB
then
source build/envsetup.sh
. build/envsetup.sh
lunch
now your device will come in lunch menu select it and start compile wait untill it will not done

also you need
Github account
CyanogenMod gerrit account

Start simple and easy, follow the instructions on how to make your own build and flash it. (and feel proud you have your own build string in about phone!) Then do it again without the instructions. (harder than it sounds ;))
well in last month I'm really just a average code hacker, I just hack based on educated guesses that i get from other device like p500,gt540 etc, i learn very from this device . i take notes of commands, file locations, diagrams and other tip that i found from other device forum. and now my work work
best luck for your build

Last edited:

agen47

Apr 21, 2012
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Downloading nightly 3 now. Will post if any small bugs come out.
Yes just noticed soft buttons light don't work.
About camera it works but you just need to convert lg camera to user app using link2sd or titanium backup then no force close.

Sent from my LG-P350 using XDA

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    in7kew.jpg

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Disclaimer:

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Installation (From any other ROM):

• Root your device and install ClockworkMod 6.0.1.4 Recovery.
    • Reboot into Recovery using 3-button-combo
    • Do a Nandroid backup!
    • Wipe all (system, data, cache) (full clean wipe is must needed)
    • Flash cm-7-XXXXXXXX-NIGHTLY-p350.zip
      - (where X is date of the latest build)
    • Optionally install the Google Addon

Installation (Upgrade from previous CM7 builds):
    In recovery:
    • Wipe cache
    • Wipe dalvik-cache
    • Flash cm-7-XXXXXXXX-NIGHTLY-p350.zip
      - (where X is date of the latest build)

Note: If you installing this release 1st time and not format system. then plz don't make post about 'My phone is stuck at logo'. if you are on CWM you can format from mount&storage menu or if you are on Amon ra then you can use 'Debug-FormatSYSTEM.zip' file. flash this file before install rom.

Downloads:

The latest CyanogenMod Nightly can be downloaded here or via ROMManager.

Nightly builds:

http://get.cm/?device=p350&type=nightly

Google Apps: http://goo-inside.me/gapps/gapps-gb-20110613-signed.zip

Flashable zip of stock cm kernel:http://www.mediafire.com/?b5ehcxx3knu8enf

NOTE: koush's version of clockworkmod 6.0.1.4 for the p350 is broken, installing koush version will brick your device. Please use this clockworkmod recovery

We don't give any support if you:
    • not using the stock CyanogenMod kernel
    • not using the default system apps (launcher etc.)
    • have installed any mods/tweaks
    • have modified system files

Before posting a problem you should:

• Check the posts below for a solution / fix
    • Read the last 10 pages of this thread for a post with a similar problem
    • Backup, reflash with a full wipe, check if the bug is still there

HOW TO REPORT A BUG

To be clear, posts without detailed instructions on how to reproduce a problem and without attached logs will be ignored.
    Always provide android (adb logcat) and kernel logs (adb shell dmesg).
    If it's a RIL problem we would need a radio log (adb logcat -b radio), too.
    logcatgtfo.png

Changelog:
    CyanogenMod 7 Nightly Changelog

Sources:
    The sources no longer refer to pecan but to p350 so your ROMs may need some work to be compatible.

Device source : https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_p350

Vendor Sources: https://github.com/TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_lge

If you like this work and Then you can do some Donations

Donations to Rongokhle

Donations to Cyanogenmod

Otherwise I would be grateful if you can click the "Thanks" button on the bottom right of this post.
    Howto send patches

Getting Started:
    http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Howto:_Gerrit

Example:
    - cd ~/android/system
    - repo start gingerbread device/lge/p350
    -- Make your changes at device/lge/p350
    - cd device/lge/p350
    - git add -A
    - git commit -a
    - cd ~/android/system
    - repo upload CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_p350

Navigate to http://review.cyanogenmod.com , click your commit and Add Ron Gokhle and Ricardo Cerqueira as reviewer
    Unofficial cm7

this is Unofficial Cyanogenmod 7 Post

What Diff Btw NIGHTLY And UNOFFICIAL ?

UNOFFICIAL Cm7 have Patches from cm gerrit that not Merged int to cm github and not come with nightly

Latest UNOFFICIAL Cyanogenmod 7: http://www.mediafire.com/?ww0e86e2f2kwktr

List of patches that i used from cm gerrit in 20120907 unofficial cm7

1. Bluetooth Toggle on Lock Screen with gestures
    2. Customizable kill app via back key timeout
    3. Port "Strip Unicode" feature from ICS branch into GB
    4. SensorService: Don't always assume magnetometer is present
    5. bionic: make static object initialization thread safe
    6. fix memory leaking
    7. Modify Running ProcessView as ics (claimed to be better)
    8. Fix file descriptor leak in read_num
    9. Disable AM/PM style selection menu while 24-hour clock is selected
    10. Toggling the flashlight from the lock/pattern/sim unlock screens
    11. Add ability to swap volume keys in selected orientation

and more ;)

If you like Then Hit Thanks Button
    google play fc fix

Facing Google Play FC? Follow this steps:
    1.- Install Titanium Backup
    2.- Make a copy of Market Updater
    3.- Delete Market Updater
    4.- Go to App Admin, Google Play
    5.- Uninstall Google Play's updates
    6.- Chill.

Hope this works for you

IT'S NOT MY GUIDE, THIS FROM FCJelvez SO ALL THANKS GO TO FCJelvez

IF THIS GUIDE NOT WORK FOR YOU THE TRY GUIDE FROM Skyheiser

1 - Clean Google Play Store app data (can be done by the Android app manager)
    2 - Reboot to recovery.
    3 - Wipe Cache.
    4 - Wipe Dalvik Cache.
    5 - Reboot to system.
    guys i can't wait for 2morro night so now i just submit patch in cm gerrit for adding
    official cm7 support for lg optimus me. this link of patch
    http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/21581/
    you can check here, now we need to wait for rmcc to marge this patch and give official, so guys plz start hard pray
    thanks