UMI X1 - Root, ROMS and some TWEAKS

Search This thread

xexexexexexe

Jul 14, 2011
Oporto
To help everyone getting the max out of UMI X1, I'm putting here the info that is spread over the internet.
Special thanks to people on the thread #1978103

NOTICE: If you have any questions, go directly to the source of information.
NOTICE2: Since some of the files were very slow downloading (eg: BAIDU), i present here some alternative links.

YWwHHlC.png

Main Specs:
sgQGlE7.png

Official website: http://www.91umi.com/ (use GoogleTranslate)

================================================== =================================

OP1 - Windows drivers installation

http://www.multiupload.nl/BR8XWD3TF4

[Source: MovilesDualSim.com]

(these drivers work with XP, and possibily with earlier Windows versions)<br>

OP2 - ROOT Access

First action: activate USB DEBUGGING mode.

a) Download and install SHUAME software
http://dl.shuame.com/files/1.0.9/ShuameSetup_1.0.9_general.exe

[Source - Shuame.com]
(it's in chinese, but the install is straight forward... next -> next, etc. )

b) Connect USB cable to the phone. Shuame will detect UMI X1, and you'll see a copy of your screen on the computer

c) Make this 2 clicks:
cxFjGKY.png

d) On next screen, click on the "blue" button to initiate the process. Phone will restart several times until finished

NOTICE: to un-root, just click the "root" button on the right (with the $ instead of the #)

OP3 - Install a Clockworkmod (CWM) based recovery console

With this step you'll be able to install non-official ROMS (not digitaly signed)

a) Download the new recovery image:
http://www.multiupload.nl/1210059PIM

[Source - MovilesDualSim.com]

b) Execute SHUAME, and click on button "Recovery":
qBiL50E.png

c) click on the "blue" button -> and choose our IMG file -> click on the "blue" button again

The new recovery console will be installed. To access it:
- turn off Umi X1
- press POWER + VOL.UP, until the UMI logo shows up
- if you see a dead Android -> click HOME
- use vol+ and vol- keys to navigate thru options, and the POWER key to select.
Notice: some pre-recovery consoles have other keys, but the instructions are explicit.

Notice: you can make full backups with this recovery console.

OP4 - Install a new ROM

Most UMI X1 comes with ROM Android 4.0.4 - 20120914-215024

Other ROMS most used by the community:
- 4.0.4 (ICS) - "Samsung" style (LINK) - Source: gizhina.com

- 4.0.4 (ICS) - 20121118 - Official with several fixes - http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=176071&uk=3022536317

- 4.1.2 (JB) - 20130101 - Official - http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=210913&uk=3022536317
- 4.1.2 (JB) - 20130109 - Based on Official, with several fixes - http://www.romzj.com/resources/other.html?view=rom&id=6855&layout=default

- 4.1.2 (JB) - 20130118 - Based on Official, with several fixes - http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=270874&uk=3355610835
Notice: this last one needs some additional tweaks:
-> Install GoogleApps via recovery console http://www.multiupload.nl/F6XPEKN0M0
(GoogleApps also available here: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip )
-> Copy these Calendar files to /system/app with root explorer and set correct permissions (same as the others) (Source: XDA-Developers - sonof)
-> Install the app "SmartHosts" from the GooglePlay/Market, and update your hosts file in order to make GoogleNews, Facebook, etc. working

[Source1 - ROMJZ.COM]
[Source2 - XDA-DEVELOPERS]

To install a new ROM:
a) copy the ROM ZIP file to the microSD card
b) enter recovery mode - look at the previous question
c) (advisable) make a full backup of the existing ROM
option Backup&Restore -> Backup (it will take long...)
the backup will be on the SD card, folder clockworkmod

d) select option "wipe data / factory reset" -> choose option "YES"

e) select option "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" -> choose the ZIP file -> "YES"

f) after "reboot system", the new ROM will be operational.

g) in case the ROM has "chinese" language by default, goto settings menu (the settings icon is easy to find) and choose your language:
s0whaUw.png

OP5 - Readjust the internal storage size

Sometimes, after installing a new ROM, the ROM 4GB get wrongly shared between the "internal storage" and the "phone storage".
Since "phone storage" is a kind of SD which is less used than the "internal storage", is advisable to share the space like this:
2,5Gb: apps / internal storage
80Mb: phone storage
Remaining: ocuppied by the Android ROM

To do that, you just have to use one of these ZIP files:
2,5Gb (recommended) http://www.multiupload.nl/89HKJLG1BI
1,5Gb http://www.multiupload.nl/ZLVMPDAO1V

a) copy the ZIP file to the microSD card
b) Enter recovery console
c) Make a full backup
d) Apply update from SDCard -> choose the ZIP (1,5gb or 2,5gb)
e) reboot and restart phone - (it will say that the storage is corrupted, but don't mind it for now)
f) if the space is not OK (eg: still 500Mb), power off -> enter console recovery -> restore your backup
i) after reboot, and after having the desirable space (2.5gb or 1,5gb) you can go with Android suggestion, and format the SDCard -> the error will disapear. (Notice: you are not formating the microSD card, just the "internal phone" storage

[Source - XDA-DEVELOPERS]

OP6 - Correct problems with GPS

There have been a lot of comments about the GPS functionality on this phone, including several tweaks and tutorials, some with hardware changes, etc..etc...

What I have acknowledged, after having 2 original (no modifications) UMI X1 side by side (one with a KFT antenna, and other without it):
1- It's advisable to do some things in order to make the GPS work faster when you need it
2- GPS reception is not extraordinary good, but it also is not bad, and surely not worse than most Android models with GPS, including the ones from Samsung
3- Antenna changes, or metalic foil "upgrades" may or not be positive, regarding increased signal. Whoever wants may try it, but not necessarily needing to damage/open your UMI X1.
4- About the EPO files: there was some problems with Mediatek servers on Nov/2012, but they look to be solved now, so you won't need to download these files via a FTP client. Just let your phone do it!

However, if your EPO files are not downloading, (goes till 25% or 50% and restarts):
- Install app "Root Browser Lite"
- Goto /data/misc
- Change permissions of mtkgps.dat, EPO.DAT and EPO.MD5 to 7777 (read, write, execute, etc..)
- Check that now Android can download and recognize the EPO files (with 1 month between the 2 dates)

What you can DO to make your GPS better and faster:

a) Download GPS.CONF from your country (e.g. this is from Portugal: LINK). Copy it to /etc (delete the one that was there previously)
(alternatively, use the "PIMP MY ROM" software)

b) Reboot

c) Go to an excelent visibility site (if possible, with clear sky)
d) Enter Engineering Mode: dial nr *#*#3646633#*#*
e) EPO TAB: Enable EPO
f) A-GPS TAB: Enable A-GPS
--- Allow network initiated request
--- Allow EM notifications
g) GPS TAB: GPS(ON)
h) Use "GPS TEST" app to clear the A-GPS, and then start checking the sattelite coverage
i) If it is your first time: WAIT... WAIT.. WAIT... It can take 20mins or more to catch the first satellite. then the second one... slowly... until you get a FIX... and then the accuracy will progressively be better

On next usage (even after reboot), the GPS will be ready and probably get a fix in less than 30seconds!
lyO70bJ.png

j) Install a navigation Software (eg: Ndrive or one from GooglePlay)

[Source: several, buy mainly XDA-DEVELOPERS]

OP7 - Install Flash Player
Just install this app: http://www.multiupload.nl/72WANNVLKP
(it works on Android 4.1.2 JellyBean straight from the standard browser/Navigator, but you can also try Dolphin browser)

Last edited:

ReiverBlade

Oct 15, 2011
Ovronnaz
thanks! i got myself a UMI X1 who had ICS on it but now im on JB and i dont know why but the Shuame tools didnt worked till i read your post xD and i did exactely the same manipulation:p luckystar? maybe :D

big thanks:good::highfive:

sadpart my X1 has only a plain black back cover xD i wanted the "carbon" lookalike one :crying: but i will survive :silly:

one thing ... on the description they write : 2G:GSM 850/900/1800/1900 3G:WCDMA 2100mhz normaly isnt the 900mhz 3G too? in my box its written 2G 800/850/1800/1900 3G 900/2100mhz, that bug me a a little since Sunrise have 3G under the 900mhz and i get only Edge when i activate data and 3G in setup, is it a known problem (i've seen some people getting 3g and other dont) does a fix exist or its only operator related?

on the other hand i use my X1 with only one sim (in the W slot since the G is for GSM so i doubt W wouldnt mean WCDMA) what i suspect is : if there is only one sim in the phone does it works by default on 2G only? or am i paranoid...

Last edited:
UMI x1 problems

Hi All
I was just following your procedure for CW recovery and the fist screen i got after the UMI screen was a list off chinese characters in to left corner.

Like other ndroid phones i have rooted I decided to get out and thinking the last set in the list was "power off" I tried that without luck now I have a screen with chinese charactors high lighted and the next line in english is camera with a space then home. Niether the power button or the volume button make any change.

Have I bricked the phone?

Can anyone help me please.

Thanks in advance Davoh
:crying:

Popky13

Apr 12, 2013
Hello All,

I have tried to root my UMI X1, but it keeps failing.

At first, I tried to follow the first step here. On my screen appeared prompt to restore my data from computer and the Shuame wizard showed me an image, that refers to accept the restoration of the data. (I didn't loose anything, because I had it in factory state...) After confirming, UMI just restarted and rooting process seems to be completed, but not correctly.
From two available buttons in wizard I guessed, that it was cancel and retry options.
I even try to access root explorer, but still "no root permission".

Now I was confused, so I try to do all from start. I wiped my phone, uninstall the wizard, set the english on phone, installed the wizards again and tried the whole procedure again.
...with the same result, of course.

So, I looked at the main page of Shuame, translate it to english through google and I found practically the same manual to root the phone.
And again, I followed the steps by this manual, and now.... surprisingly with the same NEGATIVE result.

At the end of that manual was reference to the advanced procedure how to root the phone, where I was supposed to download their .zip file, oped it with the wizard and let him upload the files to my phone.

Well, I followed this manual also. But the process has the same result.

Now I am desperate and I'm not able to find any other solution on the net. Please help.
I need to fix my GPS.

Popky13

Apr 12, 2013
Hello All,

I left my UMI without battery for 2 days and I was searching for other solutions.
I don't know how, but after two days I tried the same procedure again. For my big surprise, I was able to root my phone and flash the CWM.

I was happy to finally see some results, but little bit to early.
I try one ROM here and it was installed without problems. Booting was a little longer, but nothing uncommon.

After boot I changed language to EN and tried to connect to my wifi at home. But now I found even bigger problem, than not working GPS.
My wifi stucked. The message was telling me "Turning on...", but it was there "like-forever".

I opened engeneering mode and looked at status of wifi - "UNINITIALIZED".

My guess was, that I lost drivers to wifi adapter, but I didn't how. So I started looking on internet for wifi problems with UMI X1... and didn't find even one solution. Nobody on the whole internet seems to have some problems with wifi.

OK, wifi out, I tried to fix GPS as well. Suprisingly no singal (or all satellites were on the other side of the planet. :D)
I came up with idea, it could be problem with this ROM, so I tried every one with the same steps like the first one. Still the same state.

This situation is driving me crazy and I am obviously loosing my mind.
Please, if anyone could be just a little helpful, I will VERY appreciate that. :crying::crying::crying:

Thank you all.

Flirtisha

Apr 10, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S3 Gt-I9300 MTK 65**

Hi, i need help with my S3 Mtk 65** phones i rooted my phone using shuame and did a ROM but it fail and now my phone is empty but all items on the phone is in my comp. I cant seems to reverse the action. The only things left on my phone is the mediatek logo when i on it. Anybody here can help?

vojtech_k

Apr 20, 2013
wifi problem too

Hi, I would like to ask you if you find some solution ? I have same problem. Somebody told me that could be caused by new model of wifi chip in phone. Because same problems have some users of Jiayu G3. Lot of thanks

Hello All,
My guess was, that I lost drivers to wifi adapter, but I didn't how. So I started looking on internet for wifi problems with UMI X1... and didn't find even one solution. Nobody on the whole internet seems to have some problems with wifi.

josuemf

Apr 4, 2012
México City
well, I just got my UMI X1, so far so good.

But I can't get the mobile data to work, I know I have to add the settings, but after doing it and selecting them, I just can't browse at all.

Could anyone help?

Popky13

Apr 12, 2013
well, I just got my UMI X1, so far so good.

But I can't get the mobile data to work, I know I have to add the settings, but after doing it and selecting them, I just can't browse at all.

Could anyone help?

Make sure that you have your SIM in correct slot. For me mobile data were working correctly, but i had to switch SIM to "W" (W-CDMA).

ReiverBlade

Oct 15, 2011
Ovronnaz
I found my X1 to be edge only, i also use the W slot only too but it seems he goes hspa when il not home (i live in a middle altitude place) i guess the reception quality isnt good as my One X.

In fact it does exactely like my huawei ideos x1 (U8180) so i guess chinese brand doesnt like mountains :D

More on it ask your operator wich band they use for 3g... Here Sunrise use the 900mhz wich is either GSM or WCDMA

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Last edited:

Popky13

Apr 12, 2013
Hello All, please so you have any idea or tutorial, how to solve this problem with wifi?
I can obtain a lot of info, but I donno what would be useful.

From logcat I can see the error message:
D/wpa_supplicant( 4587): Initializing interface 'wlan0' conf '/data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf' driver 'nl80211' ctrl_interface 'N/A' bridge 'N/A'
D/wpa_supplicant( 4587): Could not open file /sys/class/net/wlan0/phy80211/name: No such file or directory
E/wpa_supplicant( 4587): Could not read interface wlan0 flags: No such device
E/wpa_supplicant( 4587): wlan0: Failed to initialize driver interface
D/wpa_supplicant( 4587): Failed to add interface wlan0
D/wpa_supplicant( 4587): wlan0: Cancelling scan request
D/wpa_supplicant( 4587): wlan0: Cancelling authentication timeout

Please, someone help. :crying:

Hello All,

I left my UMI without battery for 2 days and I was searching for other solutions.
I don't know how, but after two days I tried the same procedure again. For my big surprise, I was able to root my phone and flash the CWM.

I was happy to finally see some results, but little bit to early.
I try one ROM here and it was installed without problems. Booting was a little longer, but nothing uncommon.

After boot I changed language to EN and tried to connect to my wifi at home. But now I found even bigger problem, than not working GPS.
My wifi stucked. The message was telling me "Turning on...", but it was there "like-forever".

I opened engeneering mode and looked at status of wifi - "UNINITIALIZED".

OK, wifi out, I tried to fix GPS as well. Suprisingly no singal (or all satellites were on the other side of the planet. :D)
I came up with idea, it could be problem with this ROM, so I tried every one with the same steps like the first one. Still the same state.

This situation is driving me crazy and I am obviously loosing my mind.
Please, if anyone could be just a little helpful, I will VERY appreciate that. :crying::crying::crying:

Thank you all.

ocalderon

Feb 28, 2012
La Libertad
www.calderon.cn
Hi, i bought an UMI X1 recently and i want to install a rom to fix GPS problem, but unfortunately the phone isn't rooted, so i've tried using the last version of shuame, but i can't get the phone rooted. I start the wizard, with the phone connected, and after a while it shows the screen that talks about restore my data, but i don't understand what it says in the screen of shuame, because it squares the option "Restore my data" but i don't know if i have to press that. But, well, i press that button, then it restarts, and in the shuame screen it shows a blue button that if i press and it hasn't detected the phone after the restart, it shows some message, and until is recognized again by shuame, it shows like it's working again and after a while it shows again the "Restore my data" stuff, so i don't know if i have to press some button or just wait, anyone has experimented this problem?

There-s an image of the screen of shuame that i get (sorry i cannot insert images yet)
img829.imageshack.us/img829/233/shuame.jpg

Regards.

z00fill

Aug 27, 2012
Lviv
Hello All, please so you have any idea or tutorial, how to solve this problem with wifi?

D/wpa_supplicant( 4587): Initializing interface 'wlan0' conf '/data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf' driver 'nl80211' ctrl_interface 'N/A' bridge 'N/A'
D/wpa_supplicant( 4587): Could not open file /sys/class/net/wlan0/phy80211/name: No such file or directory

Patch if you UMI with a radio module 6628 and is not working WiFi or BT

Attachments

• update_for_newX1.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 245

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To help everyone getting the max out of UMI X1, I'm putting here the info that is spread over the internet.
    Special thanks to people on the thread #1978103

NOTICE: If you have any questions, go directly to the source of information.
    NOTICE2: Since some of the files were very slow downloading (eg: BAIDU), i present here some alternative links.

YWwHHlC.png

Main Specs:
    sgQGlE7.png

Official website: http://www.91umi.com/ (use GoogleTranslate)

================================================== =================================

OP1 - Windows drivers installation

http://www.multiupload.nl/BR8XWD3TF4

[Source: MovilesDualSim.com]

(these drivers work with XP, and possibily with earlier Windows versions)<br>

OP2 - ROOT Access

First action: activate USB DEBUGGING mode.

a) Download and install SHUAME software
    http://dl.shuame.com/files/1.0.9/ShuameSetup_1.0.9_general.exe

[Source - Shuame.com]
    (it's in chinese, but the install is straight forward... next -> next, etc. )

b) Connect USB cable to the phone. Shuame will detect UMI X1, and you'll see a copy of your screen on the computer

c) Make this 2 clicks:
    cxFjGKY.png

d) On next screen, click on the "blue" button to initiate the process. Phone will restart several times until finished

NOTICE: to un-root, just click the "root" button on the right (with the $ instead of the #)

OP3 - Install a Clockworkmod (CWM) based recovery console

With this step you'll be able to install non-official ROMS (not digitaly signed)

a) Download the new recovery image:
    http://www.multiupload.nl/1210059PIM

[Source - MovilesDualSim.com]

b) Execute SHUAME, and click on button "Recovery":
    qBiL50E.png

c) click on the "blue" button -> and choose our IMG file -> click on the "blue" button again

The new recovery console will be installed. To access it:
    - turn off Umi X1
    - press POWER + VOL.UP, until the UMI logo shows up
    - if you see a dead Android -> click HOME
    - use vol+ and vol- keys to navigate thru options, and the POWER key to select.
    Notice: some pre-recovery consoles have other keys, but the instructions are explicit.

Notice: you can make full backups with this recovery console.

OP4 - Install a new ROM

Most UMI X1 comes with ROM Android 4.0.4 - 20120914-215024

Other ROMS most used by the community:
    - 4.0.4 (ICS) - "Samsung" style (LINK) - Source: gizhina.com

- 4.0.4 (ICS) - 20121118 - Official with several fixes - http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=176071&uk=3022536317

- 4.1.2 (JB) - 20130101 - Official - http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=210913&uk=3022536317
    - 4.1.2 (JB) - 20130109 - Based on Official, with several fixes - http://www.romzj.com/resources/other.html?view=rom&id=6855&layout=default

- 4.1.2 (JB) - 20130118 - Based on Official, with several fixes - http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=270874&uk=3355610835
    Notice: this last one needs some additional tweaks:
    -> Install GoogleApps via recovery console http://www.multiupload.nl/F6XPEKN0M0
    (GoogleApps also available here: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip )
    -> Copy these Calendar files to /system/app with root explorer and set correct permissions (same as the others) (Source: XDA-Developers - sonof)
    -> Install the app "SmartHosts" from the GooglePlay/Market, and update your hosts file in order to make GoogleNews, Facebook, etc. working

[Source1 - ROMJZ.COM]
    [Source2 - XDA-DEVELOPERS]

To install a new ROM:
    a) copy the ROM ZIP file to the microSD card
    b) enter recovery mode - look at the previous question
    c) (advisable) make a full backup of the existing ROM
    option Backup&Restore -> Backup (it will take long...)
    the backup will be on the SD card, folder clockworkmod

d) select option "wipe data / factory reset" -> choose option "YES"

e) select option "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" -> choose the ZIP file -> "YES"

f) after "reboot system", the new ROM will be operational.

g) in case the ROM has "chinese" language by default, goto settings menu (the settings icon is easy to find) and choose your language:
    s0whaUw.png

OP5 - Readjust the internal storage size

Sometimes, after installing a new ROM, the ROM 4GB get wrongly shared between the "internal storage" and the "phone storage".
    Since "phone storage" is a kind of SD which is less used than the "internal storage", is advisable to share the space like this:
    2,5Gb: apps / internal storage
    80Mb: phone storage
    Remaining: ocuppied by the Android ROM

To do that, you just have to use one of these ZIP files:
    2,5Gb (recommended) http://www.multiupload.nl/89HKJLG1BI
    1,5Gb http://www.multiupload.nl/ZLVMPDAO1V

a) copy the ZIP file to the microSD card
    b) Enter recovery console
    c) Make a full backup
    d) Apply update from SDCard -> choose the ZIP (1,5gb or 2,5gb)
    e) reboot and restart phone - (it will say that the storage is corrupted, but don't mind it for now)
    f) if the space is not OK (eg: still 500Mb), power off -> enter console recovery -> restore your backup
    i) after reboot, and after having the desirable space (2.5gb or 1,5gb) you can go with Android suggestion, and format the SDCard -> the error will disapear. (Notice: you are not formating the microSD card, just the "internal phone" storage

[Source - XDA-DEVELOPERS]

OP6 - Correct problems with GPS

There have been a lot of comments about the GPS functionality on this phone, including several tweaks and tutorials, some with hardware changes, etc..etc...

What I have acknowledged, after having 2 original (no modifications) UMI X1 side by side (one with a KFT antenna, and other without it):
    1- It's advisable to do some things in order to make the GPS work faster when you need it
    2- GPS reception is not extraordinary good, but it also is not bad, and surely not worse than most Android models with GPS, including the ones from Samsung
    3- Antenna changes, or metalic foil "upgrades" may or not be positive, regarding increased signal. Whoever wants may try it, but not necessarily needing to damage/open your UMI X1.
    4- About the EPO files: there was some problems with Mediatek servers on Nov/2012, but they look to be solved now, so you won't need to download these files via a FTP client. Just let your phone do it!

However, if your EPO files are not downloading, (goes till 25% or 50% and restarts):
    - Install app "Root Browser Lite"
    - Goto /data/misc
    - Change permissions of mtkgps.dat, EPO.DAT and EPO.MD5 to 7777 (read, write, execute, etc..)
    - Check that now Android can download and recognize the EPO files (with 1 month between the 2 dates)

What you can DO to make your GPS better and faster:

a) Download GPS.CONF from your country (e.g. this is from Portugal: LINK). Copy it to /etc (delete the one that was there previously)
    (alternatively, use the "PIMP MY ROM" software)

b) Reboot

c) Go to an excelent visibility site (if possible, with clear sky)
    d) Enter Engineering Mode: dial nr *#*#3646633#*#*
    e) EPO TAB: Enable EPO
    f) A-GPS TAB: Enable A-GPS
    --- Allow network initiated request
    --- Allow EM notifications
    g) GPS TAB: GPS(ON)
    h) Use "GPS TEST" app to clear the A-GPS, and then start checking the sattelite coverage
    i) If it is your first time: WAIT... WAIT.. WAIT... It can take 20mins or more to catch the first satellite. then the second one... slowly... until you get a FIX... and then the accuracy will progressively be better

On next usage (even after reboot), the GPS will be ready and probably get a fix in less than 30seconds!
    lyO70bJ.png

j) Install a navigation Software (eg: Ndrive or one from GooglePlay)

[Source: several, buy mainly XDA-DEVELOPERS]

OP7 - Install Flash Player
    Just install this app: http://www.multiupload.nl/72WANNVLKP
    (it works on Android 4.1.2 JellyBean straight from the standard browser/Navigator, but you can also try Dolphin browser)

Patch if you UMI with a radio module 6628 and is not working WiFi or BT
    Can anyone tell me if UMI X1 rom's are compatible with UMI X1S?

Umi X1 : MT6577 Umi X1s : MT6589 not the same cortex revision (A9 versus A7) i doubt of if : its totally not the same phone

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

u can try this rom form Italy http://www.movilesdualsim.com/foro/...eep-Sleep-GPS-y-WiFi-tethering-funcionando)-D

or from Russia which love http://translate.googleusercontent....JrhgzJZN2gpirNSy9IZObw_RtSUqIaQ#entry23970908

rom from Italy is much faster, than the russian one, but russian is LewaOs