CoLoRfLY CT132 Q-Tiny Tablet any custom rom available???

Search This thread

innahouse

Jan 5, 2012
Hi! I just brought myself a Colorfly CT 132 tablet from China, I was there for holiday, saw that tablet in a shop and thought, what the f...give it a try...but the stock 4.1.1 android firmware sucks bigtime....so..my question, is there any chance to just flash another rom on this tablet or does it need to be a specially designed firmware for that particularly model?

Until now I flashed all of my Samsung mobiles with custom rom, but for that tablet my knowledge is not enough, hopefully some pro of you can give me an advice...

Thanks in advance...

Greg

Item specifics
RAM:
2GB
CPU:
Allwinner A31 Quad Core
Camera:
Front 2.0Mp Back 2.0Mp
Bluetooth:
Yes
Shell Material:
Plastic
Extend Card:
Support TF card up to 128GB
Gravity Sensor:
Yes
Android 4.1
Item Type:
Tablet PC
Brand:
Colorfly
Screen Size:
13.3 Inch
Processor Main Frequency:
1GHz
Tablet Data Capacity:
16GB
Touch Screen Type:
Capacitive touch screen
Battery:
8000mAh/3.7V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Supporting Language:
Czech,Dansk,German,English,Spanish,Russian,French,Italian,Dutch,Norwegian,Polski,Greek,Portuguese, Svenska,Turkey,Korean,Japanese,Simplified Chinese,Traditional Chinese
Resolution:
1280*800

Last edited:

Ben Feutrill

Dec 13, 2013
Adelaide
www.applicarestudios.webs.com
Hi! I just brought myself a Colorfly CT 132 tablet from China, I was there for holiday, saw that tablet in a shop and thought, what the f...give it a try...but the stock 4.1.1 android firmware sucks bigtime....so..my question, is there any chance to just flash another rom on this tablet or does it need to be a specially designed firmware for that particularly model?

Until now I flashed all of my Samsung mobiles with custom rom, but for that tablet my knowledge is not enough, hopefully some pro of you can give me an advice...

Thanks in advance...

Greg

Item specifics
RAM:
2GB
CPU:
Allwinner A31 Quad Core
Camera:
Front 2.0Mp Back 2.0Mp
Bluetooth:
Yes
Shell Material:
Plastic
Extend Card:
Support TF card up to 128GB
Gravity Sensor:
Yes
Android 4.1
Item Type:
Tablet PC
Brand:
Colorfly
Screen Size:
13.3 Inch
Processor Main Frequency:
1GHz
Tablet Data Capacity:
16GB
Touch Screen Type:
Capacitive touch screen
Battery:
8000mAh/3.7V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Supporting Language:
Czech,Dansk,German,English,Spanish,Russian,French,Italian,Dutch,Norwegian,Polski,Greek,Portuguese, Svenska,Turkey,Korean,Japanese,Simplified Chinese,Traditional Chinese
Resolution:
1280*800

You probably could. However when you go to install CWM to flash, upgrade or backup make sure you choose the right CWM for your partition. If you don't you will be stuck in a soft brick and those Chinese tablets can be nasty to get their base firmware back. Play it safe, don't worrie about roms and that.