Q for those with flash/backup experience..

Search This thread

Xtraordinair

Jan 22, 2014
I have the Sprint Galaxy Note II with CyanogenMod flashed. Recently I reverted to stock but before I did I did a backup of the phone with CWM. I had a bunch of pics/videos on my internal storage (/sdcard). When I reverted to the backup I no longer have those pics/videos. Is there a way to mount the image somehow in windows so I can look at the files on the backup image?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
I have the Sprint Galaxy Note II with CyanogenMod flashed. Recently I reverted to stock but before I did I did a backup of the phone with CWM. I had a bunch of pics/videos on my internal storage (/sdcard). When I reverted to the backup I no longer have those pics/videos. Is there a way to mount the image somehow in windows so I can look at the files on the backup image?

Well if you did not backup your internal sdcard then the pics/videos are lost. When you revert to stock all data except your external sdcard gets wiped.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

6stringandy

Feb 9, 2011
Macon, GA

well. i'd say you'll have to restore your backup to the phone if you have the ability still. when you do that, make sure the things that were lost, they would have been backed up with the rom if they were on internal storage, are still there.
Plug the phone into your computer and copy all the files you dont want to lose again over to the pc.
Then revert back to stock.