Pheno.menon

Aug 24, 2010
San Jose
I'll start.

SC20110926-190408.png

MissedIt: here.
WidgetLocker Sliders: here.
Unlock Slider: here.

Download using the QR codes on your phone, pull down the notification bar, and open. WidgetLocker will prompt to install the theme, after which it can be selected in its themes list when you add a new slider.

Color of clock glitched for screenshot, it's usually white.. don't know why it's doing that.

To take screenshot (no root required): Power button + Home key. Can be done in lock mode.

Last edited:

jirafabo

Dec 4, 2007
Orlando
agile lock...

just like sense 3.0 lockscreen

I only tried agile lock free version but I had the problem of other apps being able to be activated even when the screen was locked. Wave Launcher is the one I had problems with. You slide your finger up from the bottom, and a wave of shortcuts pops up, it's very nice to access apps/sites from within a fullscreen app without backing out.

vikramjatt11

Aug 4, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
anyone know how to get lock screen EXACTLY like this...

i have the unlock slider at the bottom, but i cant figure out:
- what is the app (widget) for the clock [that EXACT clock]
- what app/widget is used for the time/weather/battery (i believe it is all in the same widget, and not separate ones)
- how to get the phone icon, messaging icon, and the mail icon

is anyone knows, please do tell any parts and bits that you can

attachment.php

Last edited:

Pheno.menon

Aug 24, 2010
San Jose
anyone know how to get lock screen EXACTLY like this...

i have the unlock slider at the bottom, but i cant figure out:
- what is the app (widget) for the clock [that EXACT clock]
- what app/widget is used for the time/weather/battery (i believe it is all in the same widget, and not separate ones)
- how to get the phone icon, messaging icon, and the mail icon

is anyone knows, please do tell any parts and bits that you can

attachment.php

Clock is maybe one of the clocks in the Analog Clock Collection app? Though I don't recall seeing a blue-handed one there. Other possibilities: Animated Analog Clock with add-on skins, or Custom Clock.
Time/weather/battery is SimiClock.
Icons.. hard to say. They look pretty generic.

vikramjatt11

Aug 4, 2010
Indianapolis, IN
Clock is maybe one of the clocks in the Analog Clock Collection app? Though I don't recall seeing a blue-handed one there. Other possibilities: Animated Analog Clock with add-on skins, or Custom Clock.
Time/weather/battery is SimiClock.
Icons.. hard to say. They look pretty generic.

Thnx for ur help, the simiclock realli helped. And i already have the icons (phone, mail, messaging), i just cant figure out how to add them... it doesnt give me the option to add a button

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Pheno.menon

Aug 24, 2010
San Jose
I'm not sure what method they used to do it, but you could probably use FolderOrganizer + WidgetLocker to achieve the same effect.

Transmission sent from a Galaxy S II.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll start.

SC20110926-190408.png

MissedIt: here.
    WidgetLocker Sliders: here.
    Unlock Slider: here.

Download using the QR codes on your phone, pull down the notification bar, and open. WidgetLocker will prompt to install the theme, after which it can be selected in its themes list when you add a new slider.

Color of clock glitched for screenshot, it's usually white.. don't know why it's doing that.

To take screenshot (no root required): Power button + Home key. Can be done in lock mode.
    agile lock...

just like sense 3.0 lockscreen
    Here's my lockscreen. I just customized the D3S-L002 slider to have a red flare and customized the simi.
    Here's my lockscreen. I just customized the D3S-L002 slider to have a red flare and customized the simi.

Niiiiiice, share? Go Phils!

Sent it, you're welcome. Credit goes to the guy linked above, I only changed the color of the scroll.