Can Use kaiser as Usb mass storage ??

Search This thread

eyditharen

Apr 26, 2008
Use Athena as Usb mass storage?
like my O2 Zinc or athena the sofware name : usb setting or
have software for this n working in Kaiser:confused..?

GWelker62

Oct 10, 2007
Bunny Ranch
its just reeeal slow

Yes, slower than a normal card reader, but 10 times faster than ActiveStink.

But calculate the time it takes to power your phone down, remove the card, stick it in a normal card reader, transfer files as needed, put it back in the phone, power back up.

With Card Export, I click on an app button and plug into my pooter.

Synssins

Mar 21, 2008
Some of us are even geeky enough to have the flash card bootable.

Mine loads BartPE, and has all of the Windows XP Source files on it, so I can now boot any system, perform maintenance on it using the BartPE image and utilities, and even reinstall Windows XP Pro from my phone. :D

I do IT work for a living.

Synssins

Mar 21, 2008
Synssins... thats way to much information...

btw look up wm5torage... same thing as card export but freeware!

Too much information, as in, irrelevant to the thread? Or too much information, as in "Whoah Nellie! You ARE a geek, and it blows my mind!"

In short, to answer the OP's initial question.

YES. You can use the HTC Kaiser/AT&T Tilt/Orange/anything else it is sold under, as a USB flash drive for a PC, by using a program that you install on the phone.

WM5Storage does not work for me. It will not load the card as usable. I ended up using CardExport, and paid for it. I love it.

Synssins

Mar 21, 2008
The card export needs a code to funtion properly is that version cracked?

Card Export is payware. It is worth the money, for as often as I use it. No crack.

They just require that you have an Owner Name set on your device. The Owner Name has to match the name used to register it to receive a key.

smuook

Oct 27, 2007
Jax, Florida
Card export installs a universal usb driver that it installs to your device and utilizes. I use it and it works on every machine I've tried it on. It's a very good program and worth paying for.

wm5torage is similar software but does not include a driver... either you have it or you don't (hence it sometimes doesn't work)