remove your_helpfull_hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mebetterthenu

Oct 15, 2009
Who wants to join me in removing your_helpfull_hand i think he is just a rude person who goes up in ranks because he posts stupid degrading things. So what if its in the wrong section let the mods deal with them. Who cares if a newb types something in a thread that doesn't make sense, let him fiqure out he wont be answered. So whos with me in saying ban your_helpfull_hand for being more of a unhelpfull_hand.:mad:

bkmo

Jun 25, 2008
10° 5' 59" North, 84° 16' 84" West
Who wants to join me in removing your_helpfull_hand i think he is just a rude person who goes up in ranks because he posts stupid degrading things. So what if its in the wrong section let the mods deal with them. Who cares if a newb types something in a thread that doesn't make sense, let him fiqure out he wont be answered. So whos with me in saying ban your_helpfull_hand for being more of a unhelpfull_hand.:mad:

You are the one that needs to be banned. Stop ****ting up this developers forum with your BS.

tr.slate

Jan 26, 2009
Austin
Out of all the useful threads that shouldnt have been locked but were, how are threads like this not getting locked? SERIOUSLY? All i want is a little consistency...

the-equinoxe

Retired Moderator
Jul 26, 2006
If "your_helpfull_hand" has posted any rude, racist or demeaning posts, please use the
report.gif
button to report the offending post.
The moderators will look into the report(s) and take care of the posts and/or user appropriately.

Regards,

EqX

12aon

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 24, 2008
In addition I would like to that I've talked to him and I do believe he is trying to change his ways.

To further address this topic like EqX said if you have a problem with someone take it up with us either by reporting the post or PMing us. Their will be no let's banthis user threads for obvious reasons.

Do realise that the dream and other android fora have been overcrowded. When people are squeezed together there will be friction, so instead of screaming at each other and adding to the clutter try to see the intentions and set each other right.

Status
Not open for further replies.