[Q] Delete old CWM Backup

Search This thread

MaiRuay

Oct 18, 2013
Recently is was using Viper 2.7 with CWM 6.0.3.2. To be able to update to Viper 4.2 i needed to change to TRWP. Everything went ok, but now i still can see some CWM nandroid backups i've made. I can see them only in titanium but i can't find them in the filesystem because i want delete these old CWM backups. I already spend some googling and searching for those damn backups but i can't find them. I have no clockworkmod folder, there is nothing in all thoses backup folders and so on. I was searching with ES-File explorer (with option show hidden files enabled). Does somebody have some hints where i can find these backups so i can delete them?

thanks

n1234d

Aug 18, 2013
Mumbai
Google Pixel 6a
Recently is was using Viper 2.7 with CWM 6.0.3.2. To be able to update to Viper 4.2 i needed to change to TRWP. Everything went ok, but now i still can see some CWM nandroid backups i've made. I can see them only in titanium but i can't find them in the filesystem because i want delete these old CWM backups. I already spend some googling and searching for those damn backups but i can't find them. I have no clockworkmod folder, there is nothing in all thoses backup folders and so on. I was searching with ES-File explorer (with option show hidden files enabled). Does somebody have some hints where i can find these backups so i can delete them?

thanks

How can you see nandroids in titanium :eek: ?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts