Tablet don't turn on

Search This thread

Endi04

Apr 13, 2014
When I turn on the download mode on my lg g pad it was a low battery charge. The tablet didn't sew and now I cannot it turn on. May you advice me what I can do with my tablet so that it included? Thanks.:confused:

muiriddin

Feb 25, 2013
Mid-Atlantic
Yes, of course. I tried charging it, but there is no reaction. What can I do with them?

Okay, on some devices if the battery gets really drained you actually need to try a different charger to find one that may work. As an example my old kindle fire got drained to the point that the factory wall charger would not charge it at all (no reaction when plugged in overnight) but when I plugged it in to a computer and left it plugged in for an hour) it started to take a charge. So the first thing I would do is try a computer (which typically would charge slower) and see if the tablet responds to that. With the kindle fire running android I had to plug it in and leave it in for a while in order to get the device to respond when it was really drained.

In addition you may try holding the power button for 15 seconds or so once it is plugged in this should do the equivalent of a battery pull resetting the tablet which may then let it take a charge...

See if that approach works...

Last edited:

Jhon998

Nov 27, 2013
UK - Live in UAE
Okay, on some devices if the battery gets really drained you actually need to try a different charger to find one that may work. As an example my old kindle fire got drained to the point that the factory wall charger would not charge it at all (no reaction when plugged in overnight) but when I plugged it in to a computer and left it plugged in for an hour) it started to take a charge. So the first thing I would do is try a computer (which typically would charge slower) and see if the tablet responds to that. With the kindle fire running android I had to plug it in and leave it in for a while in order to get the device to respond when it was really drained.

In addition you may try holding the power button for 15 seconds or so once it is plugged in this should do the equivalent of a battery pull resetting the tablet which may then let it take a charge...

I have his same problem also i have thread thats tells my problem: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2719384

So, yeah, i will try your advice and will find out, so thanks...

Jhon998

Nov 27, 2013
UK - Live in UAE
TRIED!!

Tried putting smasung charger, charging by pc, nothing of these two works!

so, i have an xda devs thread explains my problem, please visit it and give a feedback please!!