[Q] OTA after restoring with ruu HTC ONE

Search This thread

M Ismaeel

Apr 22, 2014
I restored my htc one to stock through ruu.exe.But there was difference between firmware, i had 4.19.161.11 and the one that i downloaded from htc1guru was 4.19.401.9 so i changed cid to 11111111 and i successfully restored to stock and i have s-off right now and i changed cid to its origional one .Tell htc is also disappeared and phone says it is test device.How to shut off tell htc and can i still receive ota updates ? Thanks..:eek:

bored_stupid

Jul 10, 2011
Hereford
I restored my htc one to stock through ruu.exe.But there was difference between firmware, i had 4.19.161.11 and the one that i downloaded from htc1guru was 4.19.401.9 so i changed cid to 11111111 and i successfully restored to stock and i have s-off right now and i changed cid to its origional one .Tell htc is also disappeared and phone says it is test device.How to shut off tell htc and can i still receive ota updates ? Thanks..:eek:

So you have gone from 4.19.161.11,( Vodafone UK) to 4.19.401.9,(WWE).. post a fastboot getvar all..

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

M Ismaeel

Apr 22, 2014
european firmware beacuse im in spain so thts why i installed european version

Last edited:

bored_stupid

Jul 10, 2011
Hereford
Remove your imei and serial numbers from the post, that's your personal information.. To remove red text on start up look here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2156368

Custom stock roms ie ARHD etc, are the most up to date out there. HTC tends to roll out their updates very gradually.. personally I'd go with custom stock roms.

PS.. If you use the custom hboot to remove red text, DO NOT RETURN TO S-ON...it will brick your phone.. Always flash stock hboot first, if you decide to S-ON in the future..

Last edited:

M Ismaeel

Apr 22, 2014
Remove your imei and serial numbers from the post, that's your personal information.. To remove red text on start up look here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2156368

Custom stock roms ie ARHD etc, are the most up to date out there. HTC tends to roll out their updates very gradually.. personally I'd go with custom stock roms.

PS.. If you use the custom hboot to remove red text, DO NOT RETURN TO S-ON...it will brick your phone.. Always flash stock hboot first, if you decide to S-ON in the future..

Sir i asked that can i recive ota updates from now on on my phone.i used stock rom to restore and my hboot is origional no modification to that.

bored_stupid

Jul 10, 2011
Hereford
If you have stock recovery and your CID and MID match the RUU, you should be ok to receive OTAs

Reactions: M Ismaeel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you have stock recovery and your CID and MID match the RUU, you should be ok to receive OTAs