Anybody get win32diskimager to work on Win7 x64?

Search This thread

tonyp22

Nov 20, 2011
I'm trying to image off my N2E and even version 0.1 (which I saw from another thread) isn't able to save off the image from my Nook. Is there another program I can use in Win7 x64 to image off my N2E?

stockhomer

Apr 18, 2011
Brussels
I'm trying to image off my N2E and even version 0.1 (which I saw from another thread) isn't able to save off the image from my Nook. Is there another program I can use in Win7 x64 to image off my N2E?

I've had some issues too, being unable to write some images, try just to find another version of win32diskimager, newer or older,
I don't remember, it worked for me

I was on WIN7 64 too

Sent from my GT-P1010

eded333

Apr 25, 2011

Try winimage:

http://www.winimage.com/download.htm

I've used it to burn .img files onto sdcards, haven't tryed it to make backups, but it will probably work the same, go into disk, select creating virtual hard disk from physical drive, and select the drive.
I haven't tried it, and can't at the moment, so tell us if it worked.

larryflynt

Jan 11, 2011
I also use "Win32 Disk Imager" on Win7 x64 pro
I've done full backups and restored with it.
the version is
win32diskimager-RELEASE-0.3-r27-binary

DonGateley

Jul 17, 2011
Has anyone getting the Lock Error trying to read an SD figured out how to fix it. I don't really care if you don't have the problem. That's noise.

straygecko

Feb 20, 2009
Has anyone getting the Lock Error trying to read an SD figured out how to fix it. I don't really care if you don't have the problem. That's noise.
You jumped into a year and a half old thread with a problem different than the OP and a whole lotta attitude. How about taking your attitude somewhere else then no one will bother you with noise.

Reactions: Pr0zAc311

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You jumped into a year and a half old thread with a problem different than the OP and a whole lotta attitude. How about taking your attitude somewhere else then no one will bother you with noise.