Request : decompile opera mini app

Search This thread

darpan1041

Jul 9, 2013
Kalol
Request: to decompile opera mini app, change its dpi to 200, nd compile it back
N post link in reply..
Tried to change dpi via 'app setting' app from xposed framework, bt didnt made any change
Currently app's dpi is 240.

iceyhotguy

Jan 27, 2012
Request: to decompile opera mini app, change its dpi to 200, nd compile it back
N post link in reply..
Tried to change dpi via 'app setting' app from xposed framework, bt didnt made any change
Currently app's dpi is 240.

As far as I know, the apk itself never has the DPI specified. The DPI is read from your build.prop (known as ro.sf.lcd_density) and when your application is opened, it adjusts to that DPI.
Please note that I said opened, not installed. If your DPI is say 240 when the application is installed and you change it to 180, the next time you open any application it will automatically be running in that DPI.

The App Settings app with Xposed Framework is working perfectly for me for all apps with different DPIs. You might want to check the following :
1. Check if the Xposed framework is properly installed.
2. Check if App Settings is enabled in the Xposed app
3. Make sure you are pressing "Save" button after changing the app's DPI

darpan1041

Jul 9, 2013
Kalol
As far as I know, the apk itself never has the DPI specified. The DPI is read from your build.prop (known as ro.sf.lcd_density) and when your application is opened, it adjusts to that DPI.
Please note that I said opened, not installed. If your DPI is say 240 when the application is installed and you change it to 180, the next time you open any application it will automatically be running in that DPI.

The App Settings app with Xposed Framework is working perfectly for me for all apps with different DPIs. You might want to check the following :

I hav changed my dpi to 195, all apps r affected Xcept opera mini, dats y n askin 4 modified opera mini
N everything u mentioned is correctly done, other apps changed, bt opera mini didnt.

Reactions: Preshak

darpan1041

Jul 9, 2013
Kalol
What can we do with appsetting module....???

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app

We can change any particular app's setting "lets say dpi" or "full screen" with d help of app settings module, n r many more options to customize an app..

Hit thanx if i helped u..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I hav changed my dpi to 195, all apps r affected Xcept opera mini, dats y n askin 4 modified opera mini
    N everything u mentioned is correctly done, other apps changed, bt opera mini didnt.