[Bootanimation] DON'T Miss New APM Editions [Chelsea]

Search This thread

Enymous

Dec 18, 2013
Esfahan
Hello guys , I back with a new Work .... :D Chelsea Boot animation....:fingers-crossed:

It's for HTC Amaze and each device with 540x960 resolution ...

It does't have big value so I ask you download and try it I'm Sure U like it , and give me your Idea please , I'll work and be better ...
I need your idea and your supports , so please send reply(Message) and press :good:thanks:good: . It takes one second....just 1 :fingers-crossed:

ِDownload Link
4shared

<<<<--------Please Press :good: Thanks :good: if you like it...[/SIZE]

Attachments

• 013.png
    013.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 036.png
    036.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 055.png
    055.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 078.png
    078.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Odysseus1962

Sep 30, 2013
Ripley, TN
How about making one for Man United?
I'll be the first to download :)
LOL!!! You know you're asking a lot for a Chelsea or Arsenal fan to make a boot animation for Man U. That's like asking a Barcelona fan to make one for Real Madrid, or here in the States asking a Boston Red Sox fan to make one for the NY Yankees!!! LOL

Last edited:

Enymous

Dec 18, 2013
Esfahan
Man United, Real Madrid and Barcelona will be come soon

Hello guys thanks for your ideas...:highfive:
I have exam in this week because I'm High School Student:eek:
I will work on Real , Man United and barcelona .... just wait for few days...:fingers-crossed:
and I'll work better to make perfect bootanimation... :good:

please tell me your idea to try be better....:highfive:

I need your Support , if you like my work press :good:thanks:good:

Ali-Abdollah

Sep 24, 2013
LOL!!! You know you're asking a lot for a Chelsea or Arsenal fan to make a boot animation for Man U. That's like asking a Barcelona fan to make one for Real Madrid, or here in the States asking a Boston Red Sox fan to make one for the NY Yankees!!! LOL

I'm still laughing :))
I've got nothing to say, except WE ARE DEVILS!!! :p
So, I'm not afraid to ask those things you said :D ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Odysseus1962

theprakhar

Nov 15, 2012
Lucknow
www.facebook.com
Hello guys , I back with a new Work .... :D Chelsea Boot animation....:fingers-crossed:

It does't have big value so I ask you download and try it I'm Sure U like it , and give me your Idea please , I'll work and be better ...
I need your idea and your supports , so please send reply(Message) and press :good:thanks:good: . It takes one second....just 1 :fingers-crossed:

ِDownload Link
4shared

Guyz I don't know whether it's right to share here or not..but i wanted to share
Chelsea FC theme http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2730751
..pls hav luk at it..its really hard to find chelsea fans here on xda..:rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ِDownload Link
    4shared

Man United, Real Madrid and Barcelona will be come soon

Hello guys thanks for your ideas...:highfive:
    I have exam in this week because I'm High School Student:eek:
    I will work on Real , Man United and barcelona .... just wait for few days...:fingers-crossed:
    and I'll work better to make perfect bootanimation... :good:

please tell me your idea to try be better....:highfive:

I need your Support , if you like my work press :good:thanks:good:

ِDownload Link
    4shared

Guyz I don't know whether it's right to share here or not..but i wanted to share
    Chelsea FC theme http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2730751
    ..pls hav luk at it..its really hard to find chelsea fans here on xda..:rolleyes: