[ ROM ] Stock Rooted FB17 System [ ICS / OS 4.0.3 ]

Search This thread

Onumis

Nov 18, 2010
First time flashing a modem separate how long does it take. Its said flashing for over five minutes now

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

Last edited:

shawnten

Mar 21, 2008
Yorktown
Has anyone been able to figure out how to use titanium backup or how to get rid of the yellow triangle yet.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

lifesgreat

Jul 3, 2010
South, Fla
Installed dr-odexed version last night. When i first installed battery life was bad and wouldnt charge past 50%. Left it on the charger over night, now everything is great. Not getting hot no battery drain no FC no dropping wifi. I dont check voicemails so i dont care about those. All n all evrything is nicccee.

dweeze87

Oct 22, 2011
Columbus
Does or has anyone disabled the sns apps in applications? I have already disabled social hub, sprint apps and google books. I remember running a venum script that disabled all of these things on older roms but I just want to know if anybody has done this yet?

Vgamer4550

Jan 5, 2007
It just says it it restoring but does nothing i am using steadys new kernel with cwm that came out today
I have the same problem...if you go to the market for the particular app you are restoring I found that the market even had problems installing the app fresh.

I think it is an SD card mounting issue that is inherit with this leaked rom and kernel/Recovery.

We may just have to wait for a fix.

jamesey

Aug 1, 2006
Does or has anyone disabled the sns apps in applications? I have already disabled social hub, sprint apps and google books. I remember running a venum script that disabled all of these things on older roms but I just want to know if anybody has done this yet?

I deleted all that crap using root explorer. No issues

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dweeze87

Top Liked Posts