Should I buy a used samsung Galaxy s3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Echodroid

Jan 2, 2014
There's a local shop that sells used phones and new one as well, the seller showed me a Samsung galaxy s3 for 280$, but it has no manufactures warranty the seller gave me 10 days warranty from the shop, from there I started having doubts about the phone, because he gave me only 10 days so maybe the phone is corrupt, but it is in excellent condition at the outside. Do you think 280$ is too much? The new one costs 400$, so I'll be saving 120$. So it's either that phone or a new Samsung Galaxy s3 mini OR a Moto G. What do you recommend me??

Last edited by a moderator:

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
First of all wrong section for questions. Second, go ask this in the Galaxy S3 forum. You are on the Galaxy S4 if you haven't noticed. You will get better answers there. But I can tell you that I was over priced. A galaxy s3 is worth about $140.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Inline

Mar 30, 2011
San Francisco
First of all wrong section for questions. Second, go ask this in the Galaxy S3 forum. You are on the Galaxy S4 if you haven't noticed. You will get better answers there. But I can tell you that I was over priced. A galaxy s3 is worth about $140.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

+1

But on the pricing, it might depend where you are. I was able to sell my old S3 which was in mint condition because I put a screen protector and case immediately on and had kept all the original packaging for $300 dollars easily on Craigslist. But personally I wouldn't spend more than $200 for a fresh one.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

kaoss_11

Dec 2, 2008
+1

But on the pricing, it might depend where you are. I was able to sell my old S3 which was in mint condition because I put a screen protector and case immediately on and had kept all the original packaging for $300 dollars easily on Craigslist. But personally I wouldn't spend more than $200 for a fresh one.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

must be the the drugs in san fran. here in socal 100-140 is about right for mint condition

Status
Not open for further replies.