Possible SafeStrap on 4.4

Search This thread

krazyace35

Mar 11, 2012
You don't need that app to use safestrap. Just a rooted phone and then install app and recovery

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

bongostl

Apr 28, 2010
Yes.it works.using it now

Last edited:

lowvolt1

Feb 29, 2012
I am on 4.4 rooted with slap and running eclipse ROM flashed through safestrap. It does work

slapped the sh*t out of my X

matt99017d

Nov 17, 2011
Camas WA
I am on 4.4 rooted with slap and running eclipse ROM flashed through safestrap. It does work

Hmm. I tried that setup and I got constant issues with the dialer not working when I tried to place a call. Also issues receiving calls.

It worked probably 60% of the time.

I tried to run it on a slot and on the stock side.

Both ways was super finiky. I wonder if it was The ROM being the issue.

I ended up flashing back with RSD when I got frustrated.

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

lowvolt1

Feb 29, 2012
Hmm. I tried that setup and I got constant issues with the dialer not working when I tried to place a call. Also issues receiving calls.

It worked probably 60% of the time.

I tried to run it on a slot and on the stock side.

Both ways was super finiky. I wonder if it was The ROM being the issue.

I ended up flashing back with RSD when I got frustrated.

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I backed up stock slot and wiped everything. Mounted system and flashed to stock slot. This is the second day running it. With no issues. Also running xposed modules.

krazyace35

Mar 11, 2012

somerandomname1

Aug 24, 2012
I don't know if safestrap for Verizon works on 4.4 but here is the link to v3.63a u will have to get for Verizon moto x I am on AT&T v3.65 safestrap http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?/topic/104161-[RECOVERY-LOCKED]-Safestrap-Recovery-v3.65-[2013-11-13]

There is a 3.65 for Verizon as well. I just installed and it's working fine it seems.

Edit: I should also say that when I say it's working fine, I mean it installed and I was able to boot into it. I also made a backup of my stock slot. Other than that, I haven't done anything. I would attempt to install another ROM into a different slot, but I don't know of any roms that are compatible (I haven't really looked). Still, it seems as though it's working fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: lowvolt1

Top Liked Posts