What bugs do you have in 4.3?

Search This thread

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
Hey guys so in this thread just post what kind of problems do you have in 4.3 a lot of different people have said different things but the one major bug I have is when im looking at the battery itll be at say 80% for like a few minutes and then drop 2% immediately

Ive seen a few people with this problem on the Xperia Care forum

J

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
Must be one of the lucky ones :p

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390074411563.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390074411563.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 116

x5starguerillaa

Oct 26, 2010
Blackburn
YouTube has been playing up on me since 4.3.

Plays half a video then spaz's out and restarts the video.
Only way ive found to fix is clear data and reinstall the updates!
Pain in the ass.

Apart from that....all good in the hood.

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
Glad to hear you've only got a minor problem

Some people have it so bad

Lets hope when a fix or 4.4 comes out it becomes even better :)

J

bryanky5

Mar 31, 2013
Well for me I had a massive problem where trying to play certain videos on the stock movies app would stuff up and the app would freeze.

I had to wait it out for it to crash but after that, YouTube wouldn't open, Facebook wouldn't and a few other apps wouldn't either. But to fix it, just restarted the phone but the stock movie app was still not working so I just had to download MX Player and use that instead

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
Well for me I had a massive problem where trying to play certain videos on the stock movies app would stuff up and the app would freeze.

I had to wait it out for it to crash but after that, YouTube wouldn't open, Facebook wouldn't and a few other apps wouldn't either. But to fix it, just restarted the phone but the stock movie app was still not working so I just had to download MX Player and use that instead

Have you tried to clear the data? (Settings->Apps->Movies->Clear Data)

bryanky5

Mar 31, 2013
Have you tried to clear the data? (Settings->Apps->Movies->Clear Data)

Yeah, I think it's more the videos that stuffed up but now it made my whole movies app messed up, I haven't touched it ever since though so I guess it could have fixed itself?

The videos wouldn't play through MX Player either. But I can live without those videos lol

MaddMee

Dec 26, 2012
Kolkata
Just noticed today the icons in the folders overlap the folder border.. Strange
:confused:

Sent from my C6802 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390127287819.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390127287819.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: staindirty

stopa10

Aug 1, 2007
I don't have any of these. I upgraded from rooted .257 to .290 using @[NUT]'s method, and everything works perfectly. On top of that, using this method you don't even lose your data.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hassanmahmood

Jan 3, 2012
Can anyone tell me if there are any additional Screen Mirroring options under Xperia Connectivity in settings in 4.3 as compared with 4.2*?

hassanmahmood

Jan 3, 2012
What's there Already? Let me know and I'll tell you

J

Thanks.

Under the Xperia Connectivity option - there is an option called 'Screen mirroring'.

When you click on that, the only option after that is 'Turn on Screen mirroring' and when you press that it comes up with a prompt saying to make sure the output device is ready to connect and it starts searching.

In my case, it finds my Samsung Smart TV once I enable screen mirroring on the TV - but when it starts connecting, it says connected for a second and then a prompt comes up on both screens saying that the screen mirroring has ended - the connection never gets established.

jnocomski

Oct 22, 2008
Caloocan
Not that big of a deal, but anyone on 4.3 experiencing camera error once in a while, and then if you just re open camera, it'll work again?

JackHanAnLG

Apr 12, 2012
Southend
Thanks.

Under the Xperia Connectivity option - there is an option called 'Screen mirroring'.

When you click on that, the only option after that is 'Turn on Screen mirroring' and when you press that it comes up with a prompt saying to make sure the output device is ready to connect and it starts searching.

In my case, it finds my Samsung Smart TV once I enable screen mirroring on the TV - but when it starts connecting, it says connected for a second and then a prompt comes up on both screens saying that the screen mirroring has ended - the connection never gets established.

That's all that there is

J

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390211490302.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390211490302.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 51

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just noticed today the icons in the folders overlap the folder border.. Strange
    :confused:

Sent from my C6802 using xda app-developers app