[Q] Tablet upgrade time, which one to get?

Search This thread

pipechaves

Dec 25, 2009
So I think is time for me to get a new tablet :crying: (ipad no thanks).

So based on aaaaaaaaall the things we have around on the market which tablet could be the upgrade ?

I was searching for something with flash for the camera, not to big not to small.(7" is small, 10" is big)

This tablet was perfect for my needs but I think its time to move one.

Any idea suggestions :)
I dont want to blow off money

OmarEinea

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
Sharjah, UAE

So based on aaaaaaaaall the things we have around on the market which tablet could be the upgrade ?

I was searching for something with flash for the camera, not to big not to small.(7" is small, 10" is big)

Personally Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is the best in size and in performance and it was released in 2014 that makes it very up-to-date
If I wonna replace my tab,, it would be this awesome 8.4 tab:victory::victory:

hondax

Dec 16, 2013
I agree the tab pro 8.4 sounds like a good device. Convenient size and good specs. I would also look at the less expensive LG 8.3. Still, I feel my 8.9 LTE with dual core 1.5 GHz is aging with grace. Better performance and UI with CM10 and Nova launcer, great browser performance with UA set to mobile

Sent from my GT-P7320 using XDA Premium HD app

iZLeeP

Jan 23, 2014
Manila
I agree the tab pro 8.4 sounds like a good device. Convenient size and good specs. I would also look at the less expensive LG 8.3. Still, I feel my 8.9 LTE with dual core 1.5 GHz is aging with grace. Better performance and UI with CM10 and Nova launcer, great browser performance with UA set to mobile

Yes, it is quite tempting to buy a new device as replacement, but with the way manufacturers roll their products, I may have to put off purchasing a new one until I really get a good deal out of it. So far, my old P7300 and P7500 is still up to the task even games with heavy graphics.

Reactions: abadan

abadan

Mar 12, 2014
GORGAN
i think that tab pro 8.4 and note 8.0 are the best now,

it has good size and performance!

SEND BY XPERIA HONAMI

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Personally Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 is the best in size and in performance and it was released in 2014 that makes it very up-to-date

Does it have Knox on it? Looking for a new tablet too but won't get anything with Knox on it
    I both own nexus 7 1st & 2nd gens but later sold it as size is too small. The Tab 8.9 is perfect for me, I wonder why Samsung discontinued it. So I'm looking forward to the nexus 8.

I thought the size was perfect too. I have an i957 but want something newer