[Q] need Backup with Hellboy kernel

Search This thread

an8x

Mar 4, 2014
Hi im unable to connect my one v to PC, as it is not recognnizing myone v.
I need a backup with HELLBOY kernel so ican restore it on my one v. and can install cm based roms
OR
any method to S-OFF without PC
OR
a method to flash kernel from terminal...

Thanks

Last edited:

bratusm

Nov 19, 2012
Ljubljana
Thank you boss will read more to find out about my phones I am installing different roms and will find the best for me thanks!

;) In every rom thread, it's written which kernel to use... It's almost never the one on zip file!
I'm not a boss, I just don't like, if "noobs" can not search and read... :p
You have everything on xda, you just need to look around a bit... :fingers-crossed:
Regarding best for you - try and see...

Reactions: an8x

an8x

Mar 4, 2014
;) In every rom thread, it's written which kernel to use... It's almost never the one on zip file!
You have everything on xda, you just need to look around a bit... :fingers-crossed:

Most CM based roms use hellboy kernel... i need its backup to save my one v

r3d_ark

Dec 31, 2012
Hov cant flash kernel via recovery... Either its rom zip or recovery backups... Its only fastboot... Have u installed htc drivers on your pc??

an8x

Mar 4, 2014
I can't connect to PC, because phone usb port is out of order...

** I just need an backup of you one v with hellboy kernal...
Any one pls...

an8x

Mar 4, 2014
I tried flashing kernel through this. But fails

su
dd if=/sdcard/boot.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p21

any1 know about this method.

Daniel.Medeiros

Feb 15, 2014

Yes I have been reading loads on here without asking much cause I am a new user but I use xda years ago thanks for the advices mate and thanks for supporting xda :)

Reactions: bratusm

bratusm

Nov 19, 2012
Ljubljana
I tried flashing kernel through this. But fails

su
dd if=/sdcard/boot.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p21

any1 know about this method.

Sorry, that method is not working on hov... :(
You have to do via PC or fastboot...
If you're s-off, you can also flash zip kernel via custom recovery: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2560053
Anyway, the best option is, to take hov to repair center to fix phone usb port... Yeah, you'll pay, but, after, you'll be able to do whatever you want...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you boss will read more to find out about my phones I am installing different roms and will find the best for me thanks!

Yes I have been reading loads on here without asking much cause I am a new user but I use xda years ago thanks for the advices mate and thanks for supporting xda :)