[Q] Not detecting SD-Card.

Search This thread

Lay_13591

Sep 15, 2012
Ahmedabad
Hey,I flashed 2 different 4.4.2 ROMs a couple of time but it is not detecting my SD-card.The error message was 'SD-Card removed unacceptably'
And,when I open the file explorer it says cannot access the storage,it needs elevated permissions or something like that.

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
Hey,I flashed 2 different 4.4.2 ROMs a couple of time but it is not detecting my SD-card.The error message was 'SD-Card removed unacceptably'
And,when I open the file explorer it says cannot access the storage,it needs elevated permissions or something like that.

First check whether it is able to detect in other roms or reflash the rom and check.. If it is detected then format your card..

If it is not detecting in other roms as well..

Then connect your card through card reader..

Then use any partition wizard software and delete that drive which is of your card.. Create new partition as fat32 Primary..

Then use the card..

Last edited:

Lay_13591

Sep 15, 2012
Ahmedabad
First check whether it is able to detect in other roms or reflash the rom and check.. If it is detected then format your card..

If it is not detecting in other roms as well..

Then connect your card through card reader..

Then use any partition wizard software and delete that drive which is of your card.. Create new partition as fat32 Primary..

Then use the card..

it is detecting in all the other ROMs except the Kitkat ROMs.

Apr 13, 2013
Which 4.4.2 roms you are tested I'm flash three such roms but I get black screen on starting up just after flashing so please told me name of that roms

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda app-developers app