Hey everyone, hope someone can help

When I run the command "breakfast hlte"

I get:
Syncing repository to retrieve project.
Fetching project CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_hlte

Repository synced!
Looking for dependencies
Done
build/core/product_config.mk:238: *** _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/samsung/hlte/cm.mk]]: "device/samsung/msm8960-common/msm8960.mk" does not exist. Stop.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'cm_hlte'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

chris@chris-VirtualBox:~/android/system$

Also, if I proceed and try to extract the proprietry blobs with "extract-files.sh" I get:

Extracting /system/etc/firmware/a330_pfp.fw ...
37 KB/s (2212 bytes in 0.058s)
Extracting /system/etc/firmware/a330_pm4.fw ...
91 KB/s (9220 bytes in 0.098s)
Extracting /system/vendor/lib/libmm-color-convertor.so ...
87 KB/s (9308 bytes in 0.103s)
Extracting /system/lib/cdma/libsec-ril.so ...
remote object '/system/lib/cdma/libsec-ril.so' does not exist

:rolleyes:

Any help would be appreciated

EDIT: the line where it fails is pointing the wrong place :/ I found it in root explorer so I'll see what I can do
EDIT: fixed the cdma/libsec-ril.so
but now it's complaining it can't find a gsm version...

Last edited:

jk49fm49dfk

Apr 8, 2014
Use the blobs from the GitHub repo TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_samsung/tree/cm-11.0/hlte. Unfortunately I can't post a direct link due to onerous XDA restrictions on new user's posts. I am having the same problem with not being able to extract all the propietary blobs from my Note 3 device.

I get:

Also, if I proceed and try to extract the proprietry blobs with "extract-files.sh" I get:

EDIT: the line where it fails is pointing the wrong place :/ I found it in root explorer so I'll see what I can do

Reactions: iamdanhenry

iamdanhenry

Apr 22, 2014
Did you ever get this figured out? I am trying to build right now and am having the same problem. I got the blobs from that github repository, and am still running into this same error.

daniel@dungeon:~/android/system$ breakfast hlte
including vendor/cm/vendorsetup.sh
build/core/product_config.mk:238: *** _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/samsung/hlte/cm.mk]]: "device/samsung/msm8960-common/msm8960.mk" does not exist. Stop.
Device hlte not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from CyanogenMod Github (http://github.com/CyanogenMod).
Found repository: android_device_samsung_hlte
Default revision: cm-11.0
Checking branch info
CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_hlte already exists
Syncing repository to retrieve project.
Fetching project CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_hlte

Repository synced!
Looking for dependencies
Done

** Don't have a product spec for: 'cm_hlte'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

daniel@dungeon:~/android/system$

jisoo

Jul 12, 2013
d-h.st
Did you ever get this figured out? I am trying to build right now and am having the same problem. I got the blobs from that github repository, and am still running into this same error.

Do you have device/samsung/msm8960-common/msm8960.mk? If you did used "lunch", it should add this repo (and a few others) to your .repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xml. The repos are defined in device/samsung/hlte/cm.dependencies, which should already be there.

If it doesn't fetch the repos automatically, you can do this with "repo sync".

For the proprietary blobs, you only need to add the samsung repo from TheMuppets github to your .repo/local_manifests/whatever.xml and "repo sync" to pull it in. No need to try to extract anything from your device.

Reactions: iamdanhenry

iamdanhenry

Apr 22, 2014
Do you have device/samsung/msm8960-common/msm8960.mk? If you did used "lunch", it should add this repo (and a few others) to your .repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xml. The repos are defined in device/samsung/hlte/cm.dependencies, which should already be there.

For the proprietary blobs, you only need to add the samsung repo from TheMuppets github to your .repo/local_manifests/whatever.xml and "repo sync" to pull it in. No need to try to extract anything from your device.

After I posted I went and downloaded msm8960-common repository and extracted it into the build directory, it then got the same error for some qualcomm libraries that were missing so I downloaded those as well. I then added the proprietary files from the "TheMuppets" repo.

It would appear things are going better now, but still can't build because of some errors with the kernel not being there. I am going to go download the kernel source and try to get it figured out. If I can't I will make a new thread.

Thank you for your help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use the blobs from the GitHub repo TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_samsung/tree/cm-11.0/hlte. Unfortunately I can't post a direct link due to onerous XDA restrictions on new user's posts. I am having the same problem with not being able to extract all the propietary blobs from my Note 3 device.

I get: