Your Forums Moderation Team - Please Read

Search This thread

egzthunder1

Admin Emeritus - Spirit of XDA
You may or may not have seen the announcement made on the Portal a day or so ago. If you have, great, then you know what this is about.

In case you have not, xda management decided that we would try to reorganize the moderation team to be able to tackle the changing environment in our site. As such, we have divided the entire moderation team into sub teams, each one in charge of a specific section. Each section is divided by manufacturer and type of device and world allocation (US/Canada and International).

Each team is composed by a number of forum moderators with varying levels of experience in different areas and has a team leader (normally a Senior Moderator, or in my case, an admin). My team will focus primarily on HTC devices in the US for CDMA carriers (Sprint, Verizon, and other smaller carriers). Without further ado, your new moderator team is composed of:

papa smurf151
sgt. slaughter
wardfan220
TonyStark
orangekid
0rb3000
jmz

with the team leader being yours truly :).

As always, please bear in mind all the rules of the site, act kindly to one another, and if there are any issues at all, please feel free to contact any of us either via pm or by using the Report button, located at the top of every post.

Enjoy your stay :)

egzthunder1

Updated~ July 9 2013
TS

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
Please do not post in here to just hit your 10 post rule to post in dev section.

Questions and comments are fine

XDA Moderator

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta
Please delete if this is in violation of the 10 post rule, but what is the 10 post rule? I'm not being funny, just never heard of it.

For new members you must have at least 10 posts in order to post in a dev thread within the development or original development section. Some came into this thread and quoted the op and then all he posted was a smiley emotion and only had 2 posts since he joined.

XDA Moderator

Reactions: orateam

SQUATRACK

Jun 9, 2014
Bradenton
How about this?

You may or may not have seen the announcement made on the Portal a day or so ago. If you have, great, then you know what this is about.

In case you have not, xda management decided that we would try to reorganize the moderation team to be able to tackle the changing environment in our site. As such, we have divided the entire moderation team into sub teams, each one in charge of a specific section. Each section is divided by manufacturer and type of device and world allocation (US/Canada and International).

Each team is composed by a number of forum moderators with varying levels of experience in different areas and has a team leader (normally a Senior Moderator, or in my case, an admin). My team will focus primarily on HTC devices in the US for CDMA carriers (Sprint, Verizon, and other smaller carriers). Without further ado, your new moderator team is composed of:

papa smurf151
sgt. slaughter
wardfan220
TonyStark
orangekid
0rb3000
jmz

As always, please bear in mind all the rules of the site, act kindly to one another, and if there are any issues at all, please feel free to contact any of us either via pm or by using the Report button, located at the top of every post.

egzthunder1

Updated~ July 9 2013
TS

Congratulations !!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

papa smurf151
    sgt. slaughter
    wardfan220
    TonyStark
    orangekid
    0rb3000
    jmz

egzthunder1

Updated~ July 9 2013
    TS
    Please delete if this is in violation of the 10 post rule, but what is the 10 post rule? I'm not being funny, just never heard of it.

For new members you must have at least 10 posts in order to post in a dev thread within the development or original development section. Some came into this thread and quoted the op and then all he posted was a smiley emotion and only had 2 posts since he joined.

XDA Moderator