The "One" Thing that Sold me on the HTC M8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SolarTrans

Feb 7, 2014
Portland, OR
That one thing would be the touch latency/response time, at 46ms. This is astounding compared to the Note 3's 67ms and the iPhone 5s' 75ms.
If the S5 can come close, I'd be extremely surprised.
Touch latency makes a huge deal for the feel of a device, so it's great that HTC pulled this off!
What do you guys think of this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

msavic6

Jun 28, 2010
Vancouver
I think this is something that means nothing to the masses until they experience it for themselves.

It truly is a revolutionary feature if thats what you want to call it. Its a great step forward though.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Reactions: SolarTrans

SolarTrans

Feb 7, 2014
Portland, OR
I think this is something that means nothing to the masses until they experience it for themselves.

It truly is a revolutionary feature if thats what you want to call it. Its a great step forward though.

Exactly. Touch latency is one big thing that keeps me on iOS. It makes the entire user experience SO much smoother, and it's even more noticeable when typing or navigating quickly.
I wonder if it's the same on the GPE though? That's my model of choice, but if it'll have more latency I wouldn't want to get one.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.