[Q] Update SuperSu binary after 4.3 ruu

Search This thread

kagetheelephant

Jan 14, 2014
Ogden Utah
I know there are a lot of threads on the outdated SU binary problem, but none of them could help. I just updated my evo to 4.3 via ruu and so far I'm liking it. But I tryed installing SuperSu and it said the binary was outdated. I've had this happen lots of times before and flashing the SU update.zip always fixed it. This time I tried and it didn't work. I've been looking for other ways to fix the SU outdated binary problem but nothing has worked. I checked and I am still unlocked and s-off, it wiped recovery so flashed the latest twrp version. I would really like to try sense 5 out but I don't want to give up root.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Magnum_Enforcer

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 14, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Somebody had a similar issue getting the latest version of SuperSU to install. Go check out the SuperSU thread and try an older version and see if it works. That seems to have fixed the problem the other person had recently.

Sent from my HTC device

Reactions: kagetheelephant

kagetheelephant

Jan 14, 2014
Ogden Utah
Thanks for replying, I just flashed 1.43 update instead of 1.93 and it did nothing. Also is it significant that in twrp when I reboot it tells me I'm not rooted and asks me if I want to install SuperSu, wether I have it installed or not (does nothing if I say yes or no)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts