[Q] Can't modify anything on S3 mini

Search This thread

martinoj04

Apr 24, 2014
Hi all, I have been searching for info on this but I couldn't find anyone with the same issue than me.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, GT-8190.

The first symptom was that my phone reboots itself constantly. My phone is rooted. I have TWRP installed.

I tried to flash a stock rom with Odin, it seemed to go well, but when the phone rebooted it was the same as before. I tried wiping the data with TWRP but when it reboots, everything is there again. I tried uninstalling the apps manually, but when I reboot the phone, they appear again. It's like I can't change anything in the internal memory. I can't do a factory reset, it reboots exactly the same as before.

It is like the internal memory is completely frozen. If I uninstall a program, it reappears on reboot, If I install an app, it disappears, If I turn off the wifi, it appears ON when reboot...
I'm going crazy with this, please ask me if you need any more information.

Regards,
Martin.

Last edited:

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
Hi all, I have been searching for info on this but I couldn't find anyone with the same issue than me.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, GT-8190.

The first symptom was that my phone reboots itself constantly. My phone is rooted. I have TWRP installed.

I tried to flash a stock rom with Odin, it seemed to go well, but when the phone rebooted it was the same as before. I tried wiping the data with TWRP but when it reboots, everything is there again. I tried uninstalling the apps manually, but when I reboot the phone, they appear again. It's like I can't change anything in the internal memory. I can't do a factory reset, it reboots exactly the same as before.

It is like the internal memory is completely frozen. If I uninstall a program, it reappears on reboot, If I install an app, it disappears, If I turn off the wifi, it appears ON when reboot...
I'm going crazy with this, please ask me if you need any more information.

Regards,
Martin.

if your phone is rooted then try to delete the apps in the system/apps using root explorer