Replacement backplates?

Search This thread

Shin0chan

Aug 19, 2010
Edmonton

Nice. Sad that most skins don't cover the entire back. :( Not sure if this was posted, but check out http://www.skinit.com/index.php they support the Samsung Vibrant (Galaxy S T959). You can even add your own designs!

Damn, still debating whether to get the black or white carbon fiber chromatics from phantomskinz... what's your guys thoughts?

Last edited:
T

Tehpriest

I got my cover and battery in the post today not only is the cover perfect and unmarked (except the Orange branding) but I got a brand new battery in it's original Samsung plastic as well. :D

T

Tehpriest

Couple of pictures of the work in progress. Just need to find an appropriate decal now. I thought maybe a "Genuine Leather" one? Or a dark brown Android perhaps? Any ideas?

Attachments

• casemod1.jpg
    casemod1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 7,226
  • casemod2.jpg
    casemod2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 6,763
T

Tehpriest

Very very easy really. Clean and good de-grease then 5 coats of Plasti-Kote Suede Touch. Has a nice fine sand like texture you can see in the pics that really helps when holding the phone, less slipping through the fingers. The colour on the can was a little darker but it may darken with age I suppose. There is a lighter and much darker brown available as well. (Edit: And every other plain to garish colour you can think of also from Glow in the Dark to Luminous yellow/orange to glitter for the girlie's LOL)

Where can I buy decals from ? (UK)

Last edited:

epicfailguy2

Jan 3, 2009
lol im ****ing torn guys, I don't know which one to pick.

Yellow ? Kill bill ?
Navy ? Stock color but leatherized ?
Red ? Too flashy ?
Black ? Meh... a bit too generic.
Brown ? Really stylish and mature.
Deep blue ? Looks like plastic. lol

Does anyone know where I can order invisible plastic shield protection for the chrome bezel ? Like the one included in the phantomskinz at 20$ ?

Fornowagain

Jul 14, 2010
UK
lol im ****ing torn guys, I don't know which one to pick.

Yellow ? Kill bill ?
Navy ? Stock color but leatherized ?
Red ? Too flashy ?
Black ? Meh... a bit too generic.
Brown ? Really stylish and mature.
Deep blue ? Looks like plastic. lol

Does anyone know where I can order invisible plastic shield protection for the chrome bezel ? Like the one included in the phantomskinz at 20$ ?

Ah but you forgot the Pink ;)

Top Liked Posts