androidino95

Dec 21, 2010
soundcloud.com
I'd like to tell a joke.

Here it goes:

Wildfire forum is active. :p

Another one:

Wildfire. :p

Purpose of this thread: Write some jokes, laugh a bit, and save Wildfire from low-activity disease.

Note: All jokes are welcome (if you can't handle black humor, don't whine), pictures also, but don't, DON'T put stuff from 9gag here, only if it's super cool. :D (18+)

Last edited:

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
Can never remember jokes when prompted but another idea is ban the person above you. I've seen it on another thread and its quite funny,so the idea is to post a reason why your banning the person above you.lol I Will start.

Your banned because smoking is bad ( lol typing with a fag in my gob)

UTID

androidino95

Dec 21, 2010
soundcloud.com
Can never remember jokes when prompted but another idea is ban the person above you. I've seen it on another thread and its quite funny,so the idea is to post a reason why your banning the person above you.lol I Will start.

Your banned because smoking is bad ( lol typing with a fag in my gob)

UTID

I saw it too. :D

Here's one about Hitler:

About 50 Jews standing in front of a hole and Hitler commanding them: "left hand and right leg up" -pushes one into hole- "stand straight" -pushes second one into hole- "right hand up" -starts to push the third one- when Lars comes and tells: Adolf, stop playing tetris it's lunch time. :D

(If someone got offended, tell ill remove the post)

Andddd... youre banned because its supposed to be global warming and its -15 celsius outside! :)

Lesicnik1

Feb 12, 2011
Slovenj Gradec
I don't really thing the Wildfire forum is THAT inactive ._.
(But then again I do kind of like not having to go through 9001 new posts everytime I go and check)

Here's a joke: My iPhone fell out of my pocket and it didn't shatter.

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
I don't really thing the Wildfire forum is THAT inactive ._.
(But then again I do kind of like not having to go through 9001 new posts everytime I go and check)

Here's a joke: My iPhone fell out of my pocket and it didn't shatter.

lol ok heres mine :)
Three guys, stranded on a desert island, find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says "I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here.....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand your banned because an i-phone was in your pocket :D

Lesicnik1

Feb 12, 2011
Slovenj Gradec
Joke: iOS is not restricted at all.

(Sorry if I have bad jokes, I'm kind of happy because I just un-bricked my Elf :))

You get banned for sucking so hard that you landed on a desert island.

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
Joke: iOS is not restricted at all.

(Sorry if I have bad jokes, I'm kind of happy because I just un-bricked my Elf :))

You get banned for sucking so hard that you landed on a desert island.

sweet :D here is a funny pic i found XD

Attachments

• worldbeforeafterstevejobs_thumb.jpg
    worldbeforeafterstevejobs_thumb.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 138

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
more funny pics ;)

if condoms had sponsors :D

and my joke of the day :)

Rooster

A farmer goes out and buys a new, young rooster. As soon as he brings him home, the young rooster rushes and screws all 150 of the farmers hens. The farmer is impressed. At lunchtime, the young rooster again screws all 150 hens. The farmer is not just impressed anymore,he is worried. Next morning,not only is the rooster screwing the hens but he is screwing the turkeys,ducks even the cow. Later farmer looks out into the barnyard and finds the rooster stretched out, limp as a rag, his eyes closed, dead and vultures circling overhead. The farmer runs out, looks down at the young roosters limp body and says: "You deserved it, you horny bastard!" And the young rooster opens one eye, points up at the vultures with his wing, and says, Shhhh!,they are about to land."

Attachments

• McDonalds.jpg
    McDonalds.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 97
  • nike.jpg
    nike.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
OK so there is a blonde female lawyer, and she's thinking of getting a new car. Now everyone else she works with all drive BMW's so she decides to get a mercadies (can't spell :D) so she goes to the dealers and sees a lovely convert able and buys it on the spot. Wanting to test the car out she goes for a drive in the country side. After a while the car breaks down, so, knowing nothing about cars she calls the rac. After half an hour a grumpy man arrives and tells her to pop the bonnet. 10 minutes later he tells her to start it up, and it roars into life! Impressed the blonde says "what was wrong, what can I do to fix it?" And the man mumbles "oh.. just **** in the air intake." And she replys "how often should I do that?" :D:D:D:cool:

sent from my ice cream sandwich powered HTC WILDFIRE B-)

androidino95

Dec 21, 2010
soundcloud.com
ok so there is a blonde female lawyer, and she's thinking of getting a new car. Now everyone else she works with all drive bmw's so she decides to get a mercadies (can't spell :d) so she goes to the dealers and sees a lovely convert able and buys it on the spot. Wanting to test the car out she goes for a drive in the country side. After a while the car breaks down, so, knowing nothing about cars she calls the rac. After half an hour a grumpy man arrives and tells her to pop the bonnet. 10 minutes later he tells her to start it up, and it roars into life! Impressed the blonde says "what was wrong, what can i do to fix it?" and the man mumbles "oh.. Just **** in the air intake." and she replys "how often should i do that?" :d:d:d:cool:

Sent from my ice cream sandwich powered htc wildfire b-)

hahahaha :D

here's one, so true :D

A group of girlfriends is on vacation when they see a 5-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only." Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have 5 floors. Go up floor by floor, and once you find what you are looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you what's inside."

So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short and handsome." Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up.

They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here are tall and plain."

They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continued on up.

On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: "All the men here are tall and handsome." The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing, they head on up to the fifth floor.

There they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."

:D

Last edited:

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
Lmao the people I work with found that well funny :p:D

sent from my ice cream sandwich powered HTC WILDFIRE B-)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Q: Why is Apple offering a free case for all iPhone 4 buyers?
    A: It doesn't help with reception, but protects the iPhone when you throw it against the wall after dropping a call!
    Q: Why did the Energizer Bunny get arrested?
    A: He was charged with assault and battery.

...continued...

Q: Which prison is the bunny staying at?
    A: Duracell No. 23! :eek: