[THEME][CM10.1][FEB18][MULTI-COLOR] Aventador UI ThemeChooser *FINAL RELEASE*

What variant would you like to see next?

• Blue/Cyan

Votes: 109 39.6%
  • Purple

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Android Green

Votes: 38 13.8%
  • White/Grey

Votes: 54 19.6%
  • Light and Orange

Votes: 28 10.2%
  • Yellow

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • Pink

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Red

Votes: 26 9.5%
  • Metallic Edition

Votes: 63 22.9%
  • Other, let me know in a post

Votes: 10 3.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

auroraprime

Dec 26, 2012

Take your Android device to a new level of aesthetic quality. Inspired by the Lamborghini© Aventador, this originally crafted theme is designed from the ground up, into a new, intuitive, and sleek interface.

Click the image of the theme to proceed to the play store.

3Irhl.png

KDKYE.png

LyJkB.png

ZOtmZ.png

e8kMPmH.png

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Modulus+Digital

Please consider supporting me when downloading the free version. I understand some people don't have the access to a credit card and are scarce on money, which is why there is a free version. I encourage you to try before you donate. Hopefully my several hours of work will convince you to help me out.

FREE VERSION:
http://d-h.st/qSs

Changelog:

1.3 (12/29/12)

-Text on white fixed.
-Toggles made orange and black
-CircleMOD Battery
-Added some more resources.
-Toggle size fixed.
-Vibrate + Ringer Toggles fixed.

1.2 (12/28/12)

-4.2 Support
-Refined PNG Compression
-Camera Fixed
-Toggle Tiles Skinned

1.1 (12/26/12)

-Interface Complete
-Dialer Skinned
-Camera Skinned
-Android OS Skinned
-Toggles Skinned
-Theme Online

Last edited:

asianrage

Jan 4, 2009
Snohomish
I really like the UI you've came up with, but the orange is not something I want to rock right now.

I chose the Blue/Cyan option for the next variant, but I would prefer to see a Holo Blue variant.

Last edited:

ÜBER™

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
You cannot advertise paid apps. Having only a paid link violates that rule. And the free version has to be exactly the same as the paid one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

auroraprime

Dec 26, 2012
You cannot advertise paid apps. Having only a paid link violates that rule. And the free version has to be exactly the same as the paid one.

Actually the rules say you should not post with just the intention of selling, and a free version is coming soon. This thread is mostly a support thread/suggestion thread.

Free Version uploaded, try it out let me know, and if you want to support me, then get it on google play. :)

Last edited:

ÜBER™

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Actually the rules say you should not post with just the intention of selling, and a free version is coming soon. This thread is mostly a support thread/suggestion thread.

Free Version uploaded, try it out let me know, and if you want to support me, then get it on google play. :)

Maybe that came off too forward I wasn't trying to play forum deputy. Just saying its advertisement as it stands with only a paid link. Regardless of having a free version coming... Its not there already. BTW the theme looks great very slick.

auroraprime

Dec 26, 2012
Maybe that came off too forward I wasn't trying to play forum deputy. Just saying its advertisement as it stands with only a paid link. Regardless of having a free version coming... Its not there already. BTW the theme looks great very slick.

Thanks, it's no big deal pal, considering its the Nexus Themes and Apps, and not the general android section, should not really be a HUGE deal, that a play store link is there.

galaxy nexus is on 4.2.1, i guess you should have cm10.1 support with the themed tiles

Those are on the way, stay tuned! ;)

auroraprime

Dec 26, 2012
thanx will be watching this space closely :) .. i like the theme and yes voted for cyan blue version :fingers-crossed:

4.2 Support Added! Let me know how it goes, I don't have my GNex with an AOKP/CM10.1 ROM at the moment, only my 4.1.2 Galaxy S II, but let me know how it goes, and feel free to post screenshots for others on this one. :)

Reactions: reggie cheeks

ak

Feb 19, 2011
Ak Land Valley
ak.hiddenbytes.org

This rule applies to all?

I see many developers who post the application link not free and only the zip with the images of the icons and more.

Am I wrong?

who control this and to whom it should be noted?

impulse101

Mar 17, 2011
The wifi icon is blue which makes this unusable also the tile icons are blue. I was going to buy this but not until these are fixed and applied in the free version

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

asianrage

Jan 4, 2009
Snohomish
I really like the UI you've came up with, but the orange is not something I want to rock right now.

I chose the Blue/Cyan option for the next variant, but I would prefer to see a Holo Blue variant.

So after I tried the free version, I had to get the PlayStore version. Same one, right? Anyway, really well done. The gradient background is really subtle and smooth, to the point where you don't see the banding at all. The orange accent really pops, but it's not as annoying as I thought it would be. Love it.

I do have a few niggling issue with the toggles not working with the current CM10 (not CM10.1) based ParanoidAndroid ROM. CM10 seems to have different method of coding the toggles... Please take a look.

On Holo Button layout
epBD5.png

On Toggle button layout (Text only)
462SC.png

On Toggle button layout (Icon only)
yvt5G.png

Can you fix it?

thoiloidainhan

Jun 10, 2011

asianrage

Jan 4, 2009
Snohomish
The wifi icon is blue which makes this unusable also the tile icons are blue. I was going to buy this but not until these are fixed and applied in the free version

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

The blue is completely intentional, I'm sure. Gosh, I would hate to see the WiFi icon be orange. My battery icon has green in it and, along with the gray and blue backgrounds, those tones balances out the orange-ness of it all. Beside, I thought that this theme was inspired by the Orange Aventador, not Orange color.

fredmode01

May 3, 2010
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hottest.. Theme.. EVER !!!

@ auroraprime:

Three thumbs rightfully deserved, mate, interface is amazingly good (and a bonus fourth one for choosing orange colour) :good::good::good: + :good:

One question/suggestion though, are you planning to add a circleMOD battery of your own ?

aimcr7

Jun 14, 2010
Yogyakarta
Brilliant and beautiful theme bro. Keep up!

First feedback:
Dont know it should be themed or not, but 4.2 tiles not themed here
uqazatu6.jpg

And white on white in tapatalk
gamazuru.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Take your Android device to a new level of aesthetic quality. Inspired by the Lamborghini© Aventador, this originally crafted theme is designed from the ground up, into a new, intuitive, and sleek interface.

Click the image of the theme to proceed to the play store.

Please consider supporting me when downloading the free version. I understand some people don't have the access to a credit card and are scarce on money, which is why there is a free version. I encourage you to try before you donate. Hopefully my several hours of work will convince you to help me out.

FREE VERSION:
    http://d-h.st/qSs

Changelog:

1.3 (12/29/12)

-Text on white fixed.
    -CircleMOD Battery
    -Toggle size fixed.
    -Vibrate + Ringer Toggles fixed.

1.2 (12/28/12)

-4.2 Support
    -Refined PNG Compression
    -Camera Fixed
    -Toggle Tiles Skinned

1.1 (12/26/12)

-Interface Complete
    -Dialer Skinned
    -Camera Skinned
    -Android OS Skinned
    -Toggles Skinned
    -Theme Online
    Azure theme is now ready!

7urbL.png

Should be on the play store tomorrow. Happy New Year!

I just realized that some of the switch/toggle in Settings doesn't appear at all... Please check it out.

I'm still on 4.1.2 since I'm waiting for PA 3 to get finalized. This probably isn't an issue anymore with 4.2...

I'm sure that all of your issues you're having here will be fixed when 4.2 comes out, the good thing is that the toggles have a new system, so everything should work fine once you update. :)

Ok so a list of things:
    -Text on white fixed.
    -CircleMOD Battery (Thank god I'm done haha, this thing is tedious)
    -Toggle size somewhat fixed.
    -Vibrate + Ringer Toggles fixed. (Hopefully, idk cuz I'm on 4.2)

Upcoming Stuff:
    -MMS Skin
    -Maybe an Email skin
    -4.2 Camera (Have to make it compatible)
    -Music Player? (Maybe, but I personally think people should check out MIUI player, it's better than any other player out there, and probably should give me more time to work on Cyan edition)
    -Cyan/Holo Blue Theme
    -Grey and White
    -Metallic Edition
    -Last Aventador theme, unless if this becomes a HUGE success somehow. (Purple or Android Green are pretty good contenders.)

Stay Tuned everyone!

Sorry if I'm being slow on updates, I'll try to speed it up, especially for those who donated because those will be the ones who will see it first.

1.3 will be posted in the next hours, stay tuned!
    South Beach style release:
    http://d-h.st/Qpa
    Okay, so here's the thing. The final version is prepped, and I'm waiting for google play to update. The MMS white on white issues, and every other issue is pretty much fixed.

Unfortunately, I won't be changing this theme further in terms of aesthetic, so it is what it is.

Here is the final free link:
    http://d-h.st/pqh

This theme was pretty successful, and I'm glad to be working on another one. So the south beach (pink and cyan) will be free, it should most likely be around tomorrow, if not, then next week.

I also have icons in the work, so hopefully I can get this theme off my back and I can focus on newer stuff, as well as my personal life. Thanks for all your guys' support.