[Q&A] Official Q&A/T thread for Primou Omega ROM - JB 4.2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

aumshethia

Nov 23, 2013
Mumbai - Thane
I uninstalled this rom withing 30 mins of installing it.
Shpongle is much better.
It's shocking that Omega has fewer options than shpongle, specially i was looking to disable the lock screen .. and i didn't find that option in Omega:rolleyes:

Not really happy with this rom.

The "performance" option is missing too.

Last edited:

caspboy

Jan 3, 2014
Charlotte, Nc
I uninstalled this rom withing 30 mins of installing it.
Shpongle is much better.
It's shocking that Omega has fewer options than shpongle, specially i was looking to disable the lock screen .. and i didn't find that option in Omega:rolleyes:

Not really happy with this rom.

The "performance" option is missing too.

are you using the latest build of shpongle? That may be the issue, because of halo I used an older build of shpongle. In my new rom I may use the latest

aumshethia

Nov 23, 2013
Mumbai - Thane
are you using the latest build of shpongle? That may be the issue, because of halo I used an older build of shpongle. In my new rom I may use the latest

Hello Aiko, Yes, I was using Shpongle with halo. Yeah.. didn't like halo much and that was my primary reason to switch to your Omega rom.
Thank you for clarifying the problem Aiko.:good:

Anyways i am now using Ignorance v4 with stock kernel (Expecting to see huge battery life):D

Last edited:
Reactions: caspboy

noisy_boy

Nov 25, 2012
found a little problem here, the pattern, pin and password locksreen is not working, but with the "slide: option, it works

slem182

Oct 26, 2011
Bandung
Go to settings>about phone> and tap 7 times on the build number, now you may find Developer options in settings, Usb debugging is present there.

Ok thank.

Anyway, can I create Virtual ram bigger than 256MB? If can, how?
I try make it 512MB in TWRP but when I check in memory info&check app it just 1xxMB.
Thank.
Sorry for my bad english :D

Mignolo

Apr 12, 2010
Florence
Maybe you already solved this, but i'm in panic and can't figure out how to solve.
I've installed this ROM, but i got stuck on the HTC logo screen. How should i solve this?! :eek:

TY!

EDIT: So, uhmm, look like i solved with another kernel. I hope :p
Thanks!

Last edited:

cankid

Mar 2, 2014
Location?

First off. Great ROM. For me, much faster than Shpongle....which seemed to get slower and buggier over time.
One small quirk I've found. I have the Starbucks app installed but it's now showing a balance on my card in Pounds!?! I've turned on all location and gps services....let Maps locate me (Canada)....cleared data and cache for the app.....still shows Pounds instead of CAD. Know it's not a big deal but it's buggin' me.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SIZE=+2]This thread has been created
    for
    Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting
    [/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=+2]Specific to[/SIZE]
    Primou Omega (POmega) ROM
    hrxz.png

htc-one-v.jpg

Click link here>>[ROM][2014.02.09][4.2.2] Primou Omega 2.4.0 - Stable Release 1<<Click link here

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in line of simply posting "Thank you".

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
    Usually I used to open a text document with a wireless key to connect to the network and to start downloading missing favorite apps. Unfortunately I don't know how to do this without a file explorer. =\
    Yeah yeah, I know, different people like different apps for file management. Anyway, I think it would be nice to have any version initially. It's only my opinion though, I don't insist. =)
    And thank you for your hard work and nice result.

Put your choice of file manager in the root of your sdcard, and when you install your rom just go to the Internet browser and type "file:///sdcard/(YourFileManager).apk" and it will be installed. I suggest renaming the apk file to something you can remeber easily. Make sure that Installation of unknown sources is allowed in Settings/Security.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I can't open gravitybox, its stated "GravityBox system framework not responding. Exiting"

First, Go to Xposed Installer and Then go to Framework And Touch on Install/Update button, Grant the Required permissions and Then Go back and Go to Modules and Make sure that GravityBox is Selected. And do a Reboot. It will make it work. :D

I have the same issue.

By the way, what kernel supposed to be used with the latest version: Hellboy (according to the ROM's features list) or Ironman (included in v2.4.0 SR1)?
    Thanks!

Both of them should work, But it's always best to use the one that the Developer has included in the Rom zip file. Which is Hellboy kernel.
    Wanted to check if installing crossbreeder will help the ROM further ?

yes, but first you need to uninstall the current tweaks by entering the terminal and typing:

Code:
    su
    uninstaller
    And does anyone have an idea for a camera app without adds ?

Thanks alot !

Miui camera. Works great with the stock gallery. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=43155871

Hello Aiko, Yes, I was using Shpongle with halo. Yeah.. didn't like halo much and that was my primary reason to switch to your Omega rom.
    Thank you for clarifying the problem Aiko.:good:

Anyways i am now using Ignorance v4 with stock kernel (Expecting to see huge battery life):D