[ROM][MOD] ColorOS 2.0.2i FIND7A v1.1

Search This thread

Fauert

Mar 5, 2011
No I mean on the home screen and everywhere I can't pull it down and I can't do anything if I don't turn the screen of for a couple of seconds. I go back to stock ota 12

Sent from my X9007 using XDA mobile app

You did a "clean" flash ? With all wipe's except sd card ? :sly:

suraj.das

Account currently disabled
Oct 3, 2012
GB
Motorola Edge 30
DPI and Custom Launcher?

Hey can you change the DPI to 420 and also apply a custom launcher? Like nova or apex. ? the new launcher is not good

suraj.das

Account currently disabled
Oct 3, 2012
GB
Motorola Edge 30
wow. quick response! :D very nice. Right now i am beta testing IUNI OS.. but i will try the new version asap! I just hope oppo fixes the 3 dot notification system. its pretty awful!

blady-jack

Dec 8, 2007
I installed version 1.2 and is still Oppo Launcher. Why ??
3 dots error still exist, of course. No app drawer...
Not good.
:(

phantomcrest

Oct 1, 2014
can anyone help me?? ive been trying to do this for hours and i get the error "error executing updater binary in the zip '/external_sd/colorOS2.0.2ibeta lite1.1.zip'

torsoen

Aug 25, 2011
Nesodden
Flash trouble

Hi

i tried to flash without a wipe. (i forgot it...) :rolleyes:
My question is: Any reason md5 and zip sign dont work?
I hope for an answer before I wipe

Log i got is:
cheking for md5 file.....
skipping md5 check: no md5 file found!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Custom ColorOS 2.0.2i beta - Complete upgrade guide - With TWRP - Also works on X9077/6

I will keep this ROM updated, always help when I can, and open to suggestions that users may want implemented into the ROM. My goal is to keep the ROM Clean, Stable, with great performance without compromising battery life.

This ROM has had the following MODS

Removed a lot of apps - Minimal Gapps are included
    Improved GPS
    Ad blocking hosts file.
    Super SU
    Build prop mods
    It does NOT flash recovery. So if you have TWRP 2.8.0.1 then it won't get replaced with OPPO recovery.

More to come soon...

First of all download the ROM here and save it to your SD card

First of all you need to install TWRP 2.8.0.1 - This works with nearly all the ROMs available for the Find 7a
    It can be found here

If you have stock recovery you will need to go into fastboot mode (hold power + vol up until the phone vibrates)

With you phone in fastboot boot and connected to USB (make sure you have installed oppo drivers) flash the TWRP img file.

Reboot the phone into recovery (Pwr + vol down)

In recovery select advanced wipe select everything except internal and external storage.

Then go to install and select the rom you have downloaded.

Enjoy.

I have found this to be a very stable/fast ROM with very few problems.
    Finally! I have uploaded a customised ROM. Just a few tweaks to get us started. Lots more to follow soon...

Should work on all variants of the Find 7.
    Updating from ColorOS 2.0.1i Beta you'll find following changes.

Changelog

Media Center

Added ISO settings in camera
    Optimized the front facing camera, now after you've changed the camera mode it will be remembered when you open the camera next time. ---- KL643
    Optimized the music player, music in albums will be sorted by track number instead of alphabetical order ---- thanos68 & Timothy Simmons
    Optimized the camera night shots performance, improved photos blurry problem
    Optimized the focusing accuracy in macro mode
    Optimized beautify effect
    Optimized HDR photo effects
    Optimized the clould album, auto backup only backup photos taken after the latest photos in the cloud album
    Optimized the video player interface, changed the pop-up window icon to distinguish with full screen icon
    Fixed the issue that the preview of beautify mode is different from the photo taken
    Fxied the issue that RAW photos are not displayed correctly ---- Jacob_DK

Communication Center

Added the function to disable mobile data the first time you open the device after flashing firmware ----andriman & Senol EKER
    Added the function to auto update VPN settings, you can update the VPN settings in Settings ->Mobile Network -> Update APN
    Added the function to press and hold a message in the message list interface to pin it to top
    Added a "To top" icon when scrolling in message list interface
    Optimized the email display, changed the time display from date to time
    Optimized the message interface, tap the profile picture of the contact will now directly enter message interface.
    Optimized the network experience, improved the network search speed
    Optimized the contact details display, same content of merged contacts will only be displayed once.
    Fixed the issue that email cannot accept invitation from others
    Fxied the issue that cannot switch the network to 2G only mode ---- Arya Bima & Piyush

System Center

Added support for unified storage, please read the how to at the end of this post ---- Lucky
    Updated the touchscreen firmware, improved the touchscreen performance
    Added to ability to set password consists of letters and numbers
    Added a new screen-on gesture, double tap the homescreen to enable Gaussian blur effect for wallpapers
    Added the function to share phone book via message
    Added the function to display current network speed in status bar, which can be enabled in Settings -> Display -> Show network speed -- apurvapatel
    Optimized the notification center, except for some important notifications, other notification icon will be replaced by …
    Optimized the volume prompt, added a check box to stop it from prompt every time.
    Fixed the issue that smart cover window is not centered -- sarahsen
    Fixed the issue that cannot change lockscreen wallpaper for the slide up to unlock lockscreen -- sarahsen

Application Center

Added the function to clean big files when clean up the phone storage using "Files" application
    Added the function to clean duplicate installation package when clean up the phone storage
    Optimized the Backup and Restore function, improve the backup and restore speed
    Optimized the Flashlight app, now when you turn on the flashlight in lockscreen interface the after you closed the smart cover the flashlight will not be turned off any more ---- MB48
    Fixed the issue that auto-run management cannot stop some applications from auto-run

Desktop Center

Updated the ColorOS launcher, removed the app drawer
    Added the ability to rearrange applications
    Added the function to shake the phone to rearrange the icons when editing the homescreens
    Optimized the system animation, including screen slide effects, homescreen edting effect, pop-up box animation etc
    Optimized the homescreen editing experience when moving an application to an already full page, the last app of the page will be moved to the next page
    So, it just COS beta 2.0.1 + TWRP.
    Or did you modified something else?

Nope, completely unmodified.
    Has anyone noticed a negative side to this update? I am new to the find 7a and just unlocked it. I am running factory stock without an update yet.

I have been following to OPPO forums for this update as well. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Nope, not sure why they call it a Beta, I have found it a lot less buggy than color OS 1.2.x