[APK] New Market [11 dec 2010]

Search This thread

skitty

Jul 17, 2005
Anyone have the old market apk? All this one does is force close on me.
Im on miui. I tried wiping both caches

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

richardpap

Sep 17, 2009
I'm getting an error. not sure if it's due to having miui though. anyone who got this to work on a non miui rom have this alignment issue?

snap20101211_062230.png

I love UI of new android market.
PS I notice that notification bar is different with froyo and seems like belonging GingerBread.

crpercodani

Dec 11, 2008
Athol
I put it in the Gapps and did a fresh install with wipes and it still fc's.

Last edited by a moderator:

daveid

Jan 5, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I put it in the Gapps and did a fresh install with wipes and it still fc's. flybyme is a retard.

I made a custom install for it (re-signing it with the test-keys to match the already installed version - a key component most people don't take into consideration), flashed from recovery, and there haven't been any FC's over here. Perhaps those who are having problems are the retards, if namecalling is really needed? Kind of immature.

If you have pushed/flashed/installed the officially signed version over a test-keys signed version, you will have problems and may need to remove all references in your packages.xml file to vending to get it to actually assign the proper permissions, as it will not transfer those permissions if the signatures do not match.

crpercodani

Dec 11, 2008
Athol
I made a custom install for it (re-signing it with the test-keys to match the already installed version - a key component most people don't take into consideration), flashed from recovery, and there haven't been any FC's over here. Perhaps those who are having problems are the retards, if namecalling is really needed? Kind of immature.

If you have pushed/flashed/installed the officially signed version over a test-keys signed version, you will have problems and may need to remove all references in your packages.xml file to vending to get it to actually assign the proper permissions, as it will not transfer those permissions if the signatures do not match.

Haha it was a inside joke don't worry. Thanks for the tips.

Top Liked Posts