[APP][HOLO] WhatsApp Messenger Version 2.11.150 - (Dic/20/2013)

Search This thread

LeoPosas

Dec 12, 2011
San Pedro Sula
about.me
OnePlus 6
Thanks from the bottom of my heart to this people:

★ balazn
★ Anonymous
★ William Janke
★ geopapa
★ gamaz7
★ Tony Phillips
★ torgo26
★ David Gamble
★ Tamás Bali
★ Kuyam
★ Bochkov Daniil
★ marugoto
★ David Tseng
★ Dawid Kalkowski
★ Andrés Pozo Rodrìguez
★ Jean & Lissy
★ HeD_pE
★ Matthew Johnson
★ Ushakov Egor

Regards. From the bottom of my heart. LeoPosas. :)
WhatsApp_logo.svg

:victory: Thank you for all your Thanks! I really appreciate it! Keep making this thread worth with your grateful :eek::good:
WhatsApp Messenger is a smartphone messenger available for Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows Phone and Nokia phones. WhatsApp uses your 2G, 3G or WiFi (when available) to message with friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages. First year FREE! (After, $0.99 per year).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHY USE WHATSAPP?

★ NO HIDDEN COST: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.

★ MULTIMEDIA: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.

★ GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts.

★ NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.

★ SAY NO TO PINS AND USERNAMES: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book.

★ NO NEED TO LOG IN/OUT: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications WhatsApp is ALWAYS ON and ALWAYS CONNECTED.

★ NO NEED TO ADD BUDDIES: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed under Favorites, similar to a buddy list. (You can of course always edit Favorites any way you like)

★ OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.

★ AND MUCH MORE: Share location, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Precise message time stamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and MMS to many contacts at once and much much more!

SCREENSHOTS
cJJ0mTtfdDEzmXKILIErBf3mYoM0hAnNKI4Jiv2tVYqHKVLeqH3SeBEl3R6xu8BjWLg5
jxl585Pkj-bb4uuKxpoXCW2A3r8Ll6PmzTnoyVHd2shi10PSLVrThuA-EGePLBaaUA
zh8iyTzjnHk5IcPhaTpPb-B3yKIh8O4bkC8zzQ4c8992XyBUD6npGl2rCXTDQVbC_Yw
TjMXshk5Meo2QEQk5bka9B1xr64eLFfhoB5FznD3kPuU_K46G0XEXACbzxkfg_wT3jo
047ASpN1aTmiy6IQR198RyGHU4JzeWMeKYE_1UpfYu7RP0XxpxWWb0gndk728OexjH8
VIDEO (TV-AD)
CHANGELOG
CLICK ME!
I optimized the apk, making it less heavy and zipaligned it. Works a little better and faster than the original one. Test it! ;)

Last edited:

rogier666

Jan 27, 2011
androidblog.site666.info
Whatsapp has three major flaws.

1) It doesn't have an off switch.

2) It won't let you choose whether you want it to autostart or not.

3) To unregister your phone number from Whatsapp you have to send them an email, and they don't check if the sender of the mail is really the owner of the Whatsapp account. So if you're in an evil mood today you can kick all your friends and enemies out of Whatsapp.

LeoPosas

Dec 12, 2011
San Pedro Sula
about.me
OnePlus 6

3) To unregister your phone number from Whatsapp you have to send them an email, and they don't check if the sender of the mail is really the owner of the Whatsapp account. So if you're in an evil mood today you can kick all your friends and enemies out of Whatsapp.

You're so right, but...

1) You can close the service or freeze it. :)

2) You can use a autostart tool app from market, to disable it on on every phone start. :)

3) That's a part of poor service, maybe they can improve that in the future. :D

gamezone94

Oct 26, 2011
near Stuttgart
According to the price: After the first year I've read, and my friends also say, that you get another year, and another year without paying something. So at the moment it's totally free for Android.

TaFFy4BoBo

Jan 20, 2011
Constanta
Besides it`s minor flaws, it`s still the best app out there and all my friends use it so thumbs up for it. Still can`t figure out why it`s free on Android and on iOS you have to pay 1 $ for it.

mariekesuzanne

This is, hands down, the one app that I can't live without. I've been using it for a yr and a half (at least) and have gotten dozens of friends and family to install it, and they ALL kept it. (And my service has been extended twice... Never had to pay for it)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

LeoPosas

Dec 12, 2011
San Pedro Sula
about.me
OnePlus 6
This is, hands down, the one app that I can't live without. I've been using it for a yr and a half (at least) and have gotten dozens of friends and family to install it, and they ALL kept it. (And my service has been extended twice... Never had to pay for it)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

I understand you, since i got a smartphone, i used this app.! Just amazing.! By the way, I met my girlfriend by this app. :D

Reactions: OuT.Law

FighterWks

Jan 5, 2012
hmm this is a very good application. Strange that I never before heard about it. Useful for you put a beer. : P

blade_

Jan 7, 2012
Salonica
hello all guys :)

i installed this app to replace viber cause its not working in nexus ICS

the only problem i have is that when i receive a msg,no screen lights up..

is it how it works the app?or a bug to my phone?i use it in my Zte blade:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks from the bottom of my heart to this people:

★ balazn
    ★ Anonymous
    ★ William Janke
    ★ geopapa
    ★ gamaz7
    ★ Tony Phillips
    ★ torgo26
    ★ David Gamble
    ★ Tamás Bali
    ★ Kuyam
    ★ Bochkov Daniil
    ★ marugoto
    ★ David Tseng
    ★ Dawid Kalkowski
    ★ Andrés Pozo Rodrìguez
    ★ Jean & Lissy
    ★ HeD_pE
    ★ Matthew Johnson
    ★ Ushakov Egor

Regards. From the bottom of my heart. LeoPosas. :)
    WhatsApp_logo.svg

:victory: Thank you for all your Thanks! I really appreciate it! Keep making this thread worth with your grateful :eek::good:
    WhatsApp Messenger is a smartphone messenger available for Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows Phone and Nokia phones. WhatsApp uses your 2G, 3G or WiFi (when available) to message with friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages. First year FREE! (After, $0.99 per year).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHY USE WHATSAPP?

★ NO HIDDEN COST: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you want. Send a million messages a day to your friends for free! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi when available.

★ MULTIMEDIA: Send Video, Images, and Voice notes to your friends and contacts.

★ GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group conversations with your contacts.

★ NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: Just like there is no added cost to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the world as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.

★ SAY NO TO PINS AND USERNAMES: Why even bother having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates flawlessly with your existing phone address book.

★ NO NEED TO LOG IN/OUT: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications WhatsApp is ALWAYS ON and ALWAYS CONNECTED.

★ NO NEED TO ADD BUDDIES: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed under Favorites, similar to a buddy list. (You can of course always edit Favorites any way you like)

★ OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your push notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.

★ AND MUCH MORE: Share location, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, Custom notification sounds, Landscape mode, Precise message time stamps, Email chat history, Broadcast messages and MMS to many contacts at once and much much more!

SCREENSHOTS
    cJJ0mTtfdDEzmXKILIErBf3mYoM0hAnNKI4Jiv2tVYqHKVLeqH3SeBEl3R6xu8BjWLg5
    jxl585Pkj-bb4uuKxpoXCW2A3r8Ll6PmzTnoyVHd2shi10PSLVrThuA-EGePLBaaUA
    zh8iyTzjnHk5IcPhaTpPb-B3yKIh8O4bkC8zzQ4c8992XyBUD6npGl2rCXTDQVbC_Yw
    TjMXshk5Meo2QEQk5bka9B1xr64eLFfhoB5FznD3kPuU_K46G0XEXACbzxkfg_wT3jo
    047ASpN1aTmiy6IQR198RyGHU4JzeWMeKYE_1UpfYu7RP0XxpxWWb0gndk728OexjH8
    VIDEO (TV-AD)
    CHANGELOG
    CLICK ME!
    I optimized the apk, making it less heavy and zipaligned it. Works a little better and faster than the original one. Test it! ;)
    The download count should be a good enough indicator for the popularity of his post.

A user who downloads WhatsApp via OPs post isn't less grateful, than one who downloads the app and clicks on the Thanks-Button.

I just want to say that you don't have to be upset about this.

OP is doing a great job on keeping this thread updated and many users will use his optimized version of WhatsApp. But imho it is immature to ask for "Thanks". If someone wants to press the Thanks Button, he does it. If he doesn't, don't beg for it.

It's ok if you don't want to give a simple thanks, it's optional. But there's many users that just enter in the post scroll down to the attachments and start downloading, that's it. I just try to remember them that the post doesn't get updated by a robot. ;) And I think it's more immature if you get resentful just because I'm asking you to move your pointer in front of THANKS Button and press the left button of your mouse. :rolleyes: Like I said you, don't feel pressure if you don't want to do it, just download and download again without even be grateful. Thank you for your comment! Enjoy the app :)

THANKS!! :good:
    (where I can find the thanks button? :confused: )

At the bottom of you profile info. :laugh:
    OP and app updated to version 2.8.2871

BUT...

:eek: Only 159 thanks and more than 300 downloads? :eek: Do you appreciate this post? Read mi sign and you'll know why I'm asking you just for a simple
    Captura.png
    It's not too hard, is it? :rolleyes:
    2.9.4224 is out man!!!

Easy cowboy, I have a life out of here :cyclops:

Updated to WhatsApp Version 2.9.4224! Happy Weekend Everybody!