My 10.1 gets a sibling tomorrow

Search This thread

sprintuser1977

Aug 30, 2011
Barney,Ga
Just ordered a note 3 as my travel to town buddy. Was gonna wait for the 4 but the $99 versus $299 nudged my decision.
Btw, am I the only one that thinks Samsung dropped the ball releasing the 4 after the new Iphone? Ya know the new Iphone with 2012 Specs.

Sent from my P-600 using XDA Premium HD app

Geordie Affy

Oct 21, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Won't make a difference mate. And why is that you ask - well because people who are sucked in by Apple would have been sucked in regardless even if there was no "Plus".

Thats what I believe anyhow. I think Samsung have dropped the ball with updates and software.

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.

Reactions: sprintuser1977

rockjock2020

Oct 1, 2007
I'm getting the feeling that Samsung is doing the same thing as Apple did years ago. They did something great and now are being lazy and they will get knocked off the top of the heap by the next innovation.

Reactions: Geordie Affy

Geordie Affy

Oct 21, 2013
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I'm getting the feeling that Samsung is doing the same thing as Apple did years ago. They did something great and now are being lazy and they will get knocked off the top of the heap by the next innovation.

Yup, just a matter of time before a stylus tablet and phone come out then Samsung will struggle in this sector- the only sector they are number one thanks to no other device existing like it.

md1008

Dec 9, 2011
Yup, just a matter of time before a stylus tablet and phone come out then Samsung will struggle in this sector- the only sector they are number one thanks to no other device existing like it.

Samsung is by far the most popular android and arguably the most popular smart phone. Would love a HTC note although apparently they tried with a tablet. Sony attempted this with z ultra

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Won't make a difference mate. And why is that you ask - well because people who are sucked in by Apple would have been sucked in regardless even if there was no "Plus".

Thats what I believe anyhow. I think Samsung have dropped the ball with updates and software.

Good combo, I has the same.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk