[ROM][APR 14][MIUI 2.4.13][AOSP] UltiMiuIcs V1.50! Optimised! Bravia!

Search This thread

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
I've managed to speed it up a bit, try downloading an app called SD booster and set the value to 2048 and set on boot, it increases the speed your phone accesses internal memory as well as SD card memory. So theoretically, the launcher should be able to access and pull up apps etc faster. This seems to have improved it for my phone so its worth a try.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using xda premium

scrolling lag is majorly bad. like after i have finished swiping then it slides, after that its ok but first swipe is usually terrible

sparx180

Jan 14, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
scrolling lag is majorly bad. like after i have finished swiping then it slides, after that its ok but first swipe is usually terrible

That's strange :/ my scrolling is smooth as you like, the only lag I have is pulling up the browser. The only thing I've changed is SD booster, icon shadow, scroll effect and the theme.

edpham

Jul 1, 2011
Here is my advise : use another launcher( apex or nova). Its good but lose some widgets

jg01

Jan 5, 2010
Good job, I really like it !! Working well for me , except the following:

1. No missed call count on phone app icon
2. Themes does not work
3. Please remove the recommended chinese phrases in the messaging app.
4. I get FC when trying to modify the phone settings ... Acore process.

That's it. Looking forward to next release. Please make it soon.

sparx180

Jan 14, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Dunno why I didn't think of this sooner, but maybe people have already tried it. The thing that I've had set which has probably stopped scrolling lag is forcing gpu rendering under developer setting. Again, just a suggestion for miui launcher lag issues.

jg01

Jan 5, 2010
Try disabling animations in the system settings and also in the developer options while in settings.

The MIUI launcher working well for me. You might have to play with some of the launcher settins to get the right combo.

sparx180

Jan 14, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Try disabling animations in the system settings and also in the developer options while in settings.

The MIUI launcher working well for me. You might have to play with some of the launcher settins to get the right combo.

Yeah mines working fine too but a few people are experiencing lag so I'm trying to figure out what I've done that's stopped it lol

webstar1

Aug 1, 2010
Can you please get rid of all the spying stuff (Location, LBE, etc) please and do as minimalistic rom as possible without any gaaps. Other than that the rom is absolutely spot on. I Love it. Many thanks dude!
Well done!

THE_Genius

whats the point without gapps? your going to install them back anyway, and if you dont, you might as well have a nokia 6250, great battery life and doesnt include the gapps :p

sparx180

Jan 14, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
The roms been released for a matter of days! Surely the main thing is to bug and fix report rather than put in requests so early in a roms development, don't go off on one because I've mentioned this but surely it would help webstar more if everyone just reported issues so a stable base can be made first :/

Last edited:
Reactions: webstar1

sparx180

Jan 14, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
I've noticed the beats notify apk is floating about in this rom but haven't found any options for it at all, I know there is a way to set it up through a terminal but can anyone confirm they've got it working? If so, how?

bubu23

Nov 25, 2006
eilat
people look!

i didnt understand why you stay with miui launcher it **** you have apex i use it and its like new rom
the best the fast and very stable rom dont try to find what makes it lag you gonna like the apex launcher(free from market)trust me if you didnt try you gonna love it and wont leave it you can speed up the hole scoroling thing and much much more enjoy the rom and use it ;)

sparx180

Jan 14, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
people look!

i didnt understand why you stay with miui launcher it **** you have apex i use it and its like new rom
the best the fast and very stable rom dont try to find what makes it lag you gonna like the apex launcher(free from market)trust me if you didnt try you gonna love it and wont leave it you can speed up the hole scoroling thing and much much more enjoy the rom and use it ;)

Kinda defeats the object of using an miui rom though don't you think? Might as well use cyanogenmod or an aosp if you like using apex.

Reactions: adolfo778

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Stable, Epic. Just Amazing!
    JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP, THIS IS AOSP, NOT BASED ON SENSE, THIS IS MIUI PORTED FROM NEXUS S BUILD! WHY CANT PEOPLE READ THE TITLE THAT CLEARLY SAYS AOSP :rolleyes:

Changlog V1.50:
    Updated to MIUI 2.4.13
    Attempted to add Beats Audio
    Added Bravia Engine
    Added Vorbeths Kernel

Changlog V1.40:
    Optimised Better Battery Life
    Rebuilt From Scratch
    Now doesnt use any desire hd files
    More RAM Free
    Changed Boot Animmation To HTC ONE style
    Themes now work out of the box

Change log V1.3
    Headphones fixed
    Video playback fixed
    Quick pic default gallery

Changelog V1.1:
    Phone Fixed
    Camcorder Fixed

Screenies :D :
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php
    scaled.php

Download
    Support from me will only be given at my site! So it becomes more active :)

Credit:
    MIUI Team
    TripNRaVeR for the Base and knowledge
    dekkyy for helping me throughout! :)
    AND OFC ME :D

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON AND RATE THREAD 5 STARS!
    Does themes work? Dialer doesn't theme on the rom I downloaded from miuiandroid

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

im not using any themes atm but it might be because the theme might not have a themed dialer or because your not using a miui v4 theme
    I am interested, its just too laggy to use a daily driver right now.

Yes please keep this project going. I just haven't had time to test it yet.

I am very interested please keep it going. I also haven't had time to transfer over to this rom yet from virtous ._. but good news to see kernel source was released

ahh i see. I will keep it going :)
    update on aosp miui
    fixed no service bug :D
    everything working
    latest miui 2.3.30
    just need to do my optimisations and ready for public release :D
    brace yourselves
    Guys i need your help!
    im doing a sponsored walk up Mount Snowdon in Wales for a new masjid (pray area for muslims) in my local area which we desperately need. Snowdon is the highest mountain in England and Wales standing at over 3000 feet. I will do this walk on the 1st of july 2012, after i finish my exams, i promise to continue the aosp miui project for sensation, if you love my work or feel like donating towards the cause i will be truly grateful. If you want to donate via paypal to sponsor me
    I have never taken donations before for this ROM but for my mosque and faith (islam) i am willing to take donations. i need to raise at least $315 whether from my rom lovers and local people! I know i have enough people who love me that they can spare $5,$10,$20 for me and my time spent on this ROM, Thanks a lot!

If you would like to donate please PM me alongside with name, email address (the one your going to donate with) so i can add you to my sponsorship form