[THEME]STOCK-AOSP for ICS - UPDATED 6-25 *DS V3 & UP-MINOR UPDATES***

Search This thread

blitzeratic1

Jun 22, 2011
Aiea
Hope you get to update the theme for tdj darkside evolution rom. This theme just looks to good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

capcanuck

May 3, 2011
No problems for me on tdjs rom.. None. Zero.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

darkcurrent

Apr 17, 2012
can you fix the unlock from top of screen and the menu button unlock?

Sean's lockscreen doesn't unlock from anywhere and the menu button doesn't unlock, but I like your theme (aosp) more than sean's .

Thanks

phoenix6

Jul 22, 2010
Texas
No problems for me on tdjs rom.. None. Zero.

really? Few questions so everyone can follow...

1. Are you using touch or non-touch recovery?

2. Which cache's did you wipe?

3. You used my UCLD2 port right?

can you fix the unlock from top of screen and the menu button unlock?

Sean's lockscreen doesn't unlock from anywhere and the menu button doesn't unlock, but I like your theme (aosp) more than sean's .

Thanks

That's because this theme replicates AOSP as close as possible. I don't need to fix anything, the lockscreen my theme puts in place is the stock one, the Samsung one unlocks anywhere.

If a lot of people really prefer. Sammy's lockscreen over AOSP then I might consider a zip that'll put it back.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Reactions: darkcurrent

darkcurrent

Apr 17, 2012
That's because this theme replicates AOSP as close as possible. I don't need to fix anything, the lockscreen my theme puts in place is the stock one, the Samsung one unlocks anywhere.

If a lot of people really prefer. Sammy's lockscreen over AOSP then I might consider a zip that'll put it back.

I love the AOSP lockscreen and your mod, but is there any way you could disable the unlock from top half of the screen to make it even more AOSP? I guess remove all of the samsung lockscreen?

thanks!

capcanuck

May 3, 2011
really? Few questions so everyone can follow...

1. Are you using touch or non-touch recovery?

2. Which cache's did you wipe?

3. You used my UCLD2 port right?

I was using non touch, I had reverted back per the instructions in tdjs op. I flashed like any other theme, wipe cache and dalvik, flash theme, fix perm. And yes, ucld2.

44e71e66-91bb-13d9.jpg

DannyB513

Jan 20, 2012
Huntsville
What all apps are themed in this theme?

Would love to have all the blue icons like aosp in my status bar but I have taken the time to install aosp email, messaging, calendar, gallery, and camera and don't want to break any of their functionality. I am on Darkside Evolution.

Last edited:

ian1

Mar 11, 2012
boot trouble

Mine wont boot correclty after installing the theme any advice?

thanks

phoenix6

Jul 22, 2010
Texas
Mine wont boot correclty after installing the theme any advice?

thanks

ROM? Touch or non touch recovery? Wipe caches? Which download did you use?

I believe my UCLD2 download will work on tdj's darkside evolution, but I also think it MAY break some of tdj's changes.... I.e. power menu options, taking the power saving options out of the settings, and I think a few small other tweaks. Can someone confirm this? If/when I have the time I will update the theme using his ROM as a base so it should work better.

hucesar1017

Sep 3, 2010
New Mexico
Yes, it's confirmed once I flashed this theme (Awesome!) to Darksides Evolution . I looked at the power menu and it removes download mode, and recovery as options. It also adds Power saving to settings. Those are the only things I noticed different.

Hope this helps!

oH Awesome theme BTW I'm gonna rock this for now!

DriftorX

Aug 21, 2010
Has anyone tried this on RaverX3X new RC9 rom? I know this is for the 4.0.3. Just didn't know if it will work on 4.0.4.

Device: Samsung Tmobile S2 [SGH-T989]
ROM: BlackEdition R7 ICS Rom
Radio: Blaze 4g ICS Radio
Tweak Script: Newest Supercharger V6 ICS with modified services.jar, KAK, 3G Turbocharger

hucesar1017

Sep 3, 2010
New Mexico
Has anyone tried this on RaverX3X new RC9 rom? I know this is for the 4.0.3. Just didn't know if it will work on 4.0.4.

Device: Samsung Tmobile S2 [SGH-T989]
ROM: BlackEdition R7 ICS Rom
Radio: Blaze 4g ICS Radio
Tweak Script: Newest Supercharger V6 ICS with modified services.jar, KAK, 3G Turbocharger

I just flashed RaverX3X new RC9 rom and this theme. Does not work gets stuck at Google boot screen. Tried fixing permissions but no difference I guess its not compatible. So no 4.0.4 support for now I guess. About to flash back to Darksides 4.0.3.

Reactions: DriftorX

phoenix6

Jul 22, 2010
Texas
I just flashed RaverX3X new RC9 rom and this theme. Does not work gets stuck at Google boot screen. Tried fixing permissions but no difference I guess its not compatible. So no 4.0.4 support for now I guess. About to flash back to Darksides 4.0.3.

Just wondering, since i haven't flashed it...

Who has flashed RC9 and let it settle in first? I ask bc he made it AOSP I thought, so why would you need to flash my theme over it?

hucesar1017

Sep 3, 2010
New Mexico
You made a great theme. I flashed it after letting rc9 settle in just for testing purposes. It just won't boot to home screen to answer the previous question.

Again this is for rc9 with this theme
Works well with everything else I have seen.

If ya'll need anything else tested let me know

sent from my t989 running rc9 ics / M&S blaze 4g modem

Reactions: DriftorX

ptmr3

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2012
Aurora
Just wondering, since i haven't flashed it...

Who has flashed RC9 and let it settle in first? I ask bc he made it AOSP I thought, so why would you need to flash my theme over it?

I was wondering the same. The whole point if the new release is that its aosp. It has the exact same theming why flash one on top of it hahahah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA

bobbyphoenix

Mar 30, 2010
Orlando, FL
I was wondering the same. The whole point if the new release is that its aosp. It has the exact same theming why flash one on top of it hahahah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA

It's not pure AOSP. If you look at the screen shots the first thing that catches your eye is the battery icon. It's a round icon, not like the default. There are a couple other things like that. It's almost there, but not perfect yet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oxt3N.jpg

I don't get a lot of time to work on this, so sorry if I don't update fast.

READ! READ! READ!

hM9pl.jpg

I always make a Nandroid first!
    NON-TOUCH CWM HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

0. Boot into CWM Recovery
    1. Flash the theme zip
    2. Flash TDJ's Darkside Cache Wipe (This wipes the caches and fixes permissions)
    [LINK]
    3. Reboot

!!JUST FYI!!
    THIS IS NOW TRULY AOSP, MEANING SEVERAL OF YOU HAVE TAKEN IT UPON YOURSELVES, USING YOUR OWN FREE TIME AND SKILLS TO HELP KEEP THIS UPDATED, ALIVE AND KICKING, THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK, DEDICATION AND SUPPORT OF WHAT I STARTED AND WHAT WE DO

Ja7Z9.jpg
    FOR: DARKSIDE EVOLUTION 3 UVLE1 UNIVERSALS - THANKS FOREVERLOCO!! (T989) BASED ROM - R2

AOSP LOCKSCREEN VERSIONS:

DOWNLOAD

CIRCLE 1% BATT MOD VERSION - DOWNLOAD

STOCK 1% BATT MOD VERSION - DOWNLOAD

STOCK LOCKSCREEN VERSIONS

DOWNLOAD

FOR: DARKSIDE EVOLUTION 2 UCLE2 BETA 4 (T989) BASED ROM - R5
    THIS MAY WORK ON SOME OF THE SKYROCKET ROMS

DOWNLOAD - MIRROR 1

CIRCLE 1% BATT MOD VERSION - DOWNLOAD - MIRROR 1

STOCK 1% BATT MOD VERSION - DOWNLOAD - MIRROR 1
    UNIVERSAL ZIP FOR UCLE2

IF YOU FLASH THIS BE WARNED OF TWO THINGS FIRST!
    --USE NON-TOUCH CWM RECOVERY ONLY!--
    --YOU CANNOT FLASH ANTHING ELSE OVER THIS, IT WILL BREAK STUFF!--
    --FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK! NANDROID FIRST, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED--

--FOREVERLOCO MADE THIS FOR YOU ALL ON HIS OWN SPARE TIME, THANK HIM FOR THESE--
    --WHAT ARE THEY? UNIVERSAL FLASHABLE ZIPS FOR ANY UCLE2 ROM - AOSP LOCKSCREEN INCLUDED--
    --THESE ONLY FLASH OUR PNGs, AND XML EDITS INTO EXISTING APKS AND LEAVE THE REST ALONE--
    --IE. ANYTHING SPECIAL YOUR ROM HAS, STAYS :)--

DOWNLOAD

FOR: DARKSIDE EVOLUTION 2 UVLC8 BETA 3 (T989) BASED ROM - R7

DOWNLOAD - MIRROR 1

CIRCLE 1% BATT MOD VERSION - DOWNLOAD - MIRROR 1

STOCK 1% BATT MOD VERSION - DOWNLOAD - MIRROR 1
    FOR: ANY UCLD2 BASED ROM ( I HOPE :) ) - R4

DOWNLOAD

BATTERY MOD 1% VERSION!! DOWNLOAD

SHOULD WORK ON ANY ICS UCLD2 BASED ROM, ALWAYS NANDROID FIRST!

0IP2M.jpg
    Code:
    [CENTER]
    [B]AOSP LOCKSCREENS FOR UCLE2 & UVLC8[/B]

[URL="http://d-h.st/dmD"]UCLE2 AOSP LOCKSCREEN[/URL]

[URL="http://d-h.st/DD1"]UVLC8 AOSP LOCKSCREEN[/URL]

[B]AOSP MMS APK[/B] - [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?9p2b28mza6z385b"]DOWNLOAD[/URL]

TW-MMS (UVLE1 BASE) ICS THEMED by FOREVERLOCO - [URL="http://sourceforge.net/projects/aospdarksideevo/files/Dark-Mms.zip/download"]DOWNLOAD[/URL]

NEW THEMED APKS THAT ARE OK WITH UNIVERSAL ZIPS! THANKS FOREVERLOCO :)

[URL="http://sourceforge.net/projects/aospdarksideevo/files/AOSP_APK%20_Patch2.zip/download"]AOSP PATCH[/URL]

The apps the aosp patch have are:

Calculator
    Calendar
    Camera
    Desktop clock
    Gmail
    Mms
    Music2
    Talk

If you prefer to use the normal white calendar instead of the inverted one here you go
    [url]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/45642067/Themes/ICS/aosp%20apks/AOSP-Calendar.zip[/url]

[/CENTER]

867wY.jpg

Code:
    [CENTER]
    [B]5-19-12 - change 2[/B]
    UPDATED UCLE2 PORT (NAMED R5)
    REPLACED Framework-res with TDJs so everything is proper
    This removes AOSP Lockscreen for now, Im sorry guys.

[B]5-19-12[/B]
    UPDATED UCLE2 PORT (NAMED R4)
    -FIXED Progress Bars (THANKS Wrectchedlocket!)
    -Added Toggles! (Thanks TDJ for the base, see his thread!)
    I think we did more... I forgot... 

[B]5-17-12[/B]
    ADDED UCLE2 PORT (NAMED R1)
    Ill fill more in later... enjoy

[B]5-12-12[/B]
    ADDED EVO 2 BETA 3 PORT (NAMED R7)

[B]5-11-12[/B]
    UPDATED UVLC8 PORT TO R6
    -Corrected down selection png (Phoenix6)
    -New update-script (I got a little carried away :) )
     *ONLY DISPLAYS PROPERLY ON NON-TOUCH CWM RECOVERY!*
    -Phone.apk was themed properly (foreverloco)
    -Clock is themed (foreverloco)
    -TWCalander is themed (foreverloco)
    -More tiny things here and there
    -Added AOSP_Patch.zip to extras (AOSP APPS) (Thanks manekineko)

UCLD2 IS STILL R4, It doesn't really need any updates from here
    [/CENTER]

Enjoy everyone! Feel free to MIRROR THIS.

1TKdd.jpg

- Thank you foreverloco for stepping up and helping me take care of things much faster. Major PNG edits, porting, helping, ect. All around a huge part of why this is still going.

- Thank You Wrectchedlocket for Mirrors to some downloads, MAJOR XML Edit help and PNG/Porting/Editing Assistance, also All around a huge part of why this is still going.

- Thank you to Racing19969 and ALL of the Devs hard at work for us on this!

- Thank you EdgeX for all the help and bringing people here if they didn't already know about it, you've
    been a great contributor!

- Thank you theHOTNESS for sending me the smali edits to remove the AM/PM from the status bar clock

- Thank you Sarni84 for helping me test some of my creations and for being a great helping hand to this
    community!

- Thank you to RomRacer for your 14 Toggle Mod and bringing it to ICS intially!

- Thanks to seanzscreams's SkyIcs ROM. Using it I was able to make the aosp lockscreen possible! (if he asks me to remove it I'll have to figure it out another way)
    *This was originally implemented by Team Perfection of whom I am also asking permission. Big thanks to them for making it work in the first place for all of us!

- Thank you TDJ For an AWESOME release of the ICS ROM, really smoothed things out!

-Thank You foreverloco for MAJOR help in porting over from UCLD2 to UVLC8 and now UCLE2! BIG HELP

-Thank You Kr3g3r for your awesome quickpanel toggle icons! Much more ICS!!

I'd like to add this: A thank you to wali01x & Vertumus, users of this forum. I am

apprently using some of their work and I was not aware of this, so apologies and credit to them for their

work is needed. Sorry if either of you became offended due to non credit.

Code:
    [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]NOTICE: [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]
    I want to CLARIFY how I created this theme for you all, so there is no confusion or people thinking I 

have deliberately used their work as my own without giving credit to anyone...

The ICS Leaks from AT&T that we are using to make ROMs now for our T989 & Skyrocket, already had almost 

ALL of the STOCK ICS pngs inside the framework-res, SystemUI, twframework-res,contacts (minus the dialer 

buttons I used from Qaz's ICS theme which he gave me permission for LONG TIME ago) and settings ( I 

themed the PNGs blue myself in this one)

In the framework-res, I changed any png tagged with TW_ first in the name, to its stock counterpart that 

was ALREADY IN the drawable-hdpi folder. Then I changed any xml in layout, colors or drawable folders, 

that started with tw_ so that the items they called on were the STOCK PNG files, again, already IN the 

drawable-hdpi folder. 

For the status bar icons, quickpanel icons, dialer icons, settings icons, you guessed it, I colored them 

blue. I use Adobe Fireworks for this, it's quick, its efficient. 

The dialer, I used the buttons from the juggs ICS theme we have, which QasimZia originally made, and gave 

me permission to do. For the background of the dialer, I used an edited version from stock ICS which 

wasn't already in the contacts.apk

The bottom line is, I never will use your items or your work, knowing they are yours originally, without 

asking you and/or giving you credit. This "NOTICE" is not meant to start up a fire, simply to let you 

know I am an honest person and would never steal, lie or cheat on here, we don't need that as a community 

and I hope it is understood. Thank you for taking the time to read this.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
    Ok got most of DARKSIDE UCLE2 port done and sent the files to phoenix so he can add the final touches. Had to do some image renaming for the toggles and contacts to get everything themed right so it took me a bit longer than I thought, but hopefully everything will be ready soon.
    Ok here are the universal zips for the new darkside evo 3 UVLE1. I have to redo the tw mms so I'll be posting that tomorrow, remember do not flash any mods over these as it will cause things to go haywire. They also don't have the aosp lock screen yet sorry about that. Enjoy

Stock batt
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/aospdarksideevo/files/Universal-AOSP.zip/download

Stock 1% batt mod
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/aospdarksideevo/files/Universal-AOSP-Stock-Batt-Mod.zip/download

Circle 1% batt mod
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/aospdarksideevo/files/Universal-AOSP-Circle-Batt-Mod.zip/download

Don't forget to make a back up before flashing just in case and running the cache script after flashing
    TDJ made a new v of darkside based off of the new tmo ICS

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1623430

jw if the current universal theme would work or if an update is needed

Yea just saw it. Downloading now and working on a universal for it to test so if everything goes right I might get the update done tonight or if not hopefully tomorrow.
    OK Guys Updated the OP!

A few things to know...

Tmo's base and AT&T's base are a little different, there are a few tiny glitches I have to patch since Tmo's calls different PNGs than AT&T's. Example, the tabs at the top (Dialer, settings areas, etc) Dont line up 100% perfect due to Tmo using differnt PNGs, I will fix this sometime this week. I am stupid slammed at work right now and barely got this done for you but I wanted to get it done for all of you.

In the coming days or so, I will be adding and editing an ADD ONs section (AOSP MMS, AOSP LOCKSCREEN, etc) For you guys. Thank you SO much for any help and or patience, it is greatly appreciated!