Free Air Jacke case and Brilliant Screen Protector

Search This thread

savini72

Oct 16, 2010
Boston
On the Moto site they have a deal that you get a free Air Jacket Grip case and Brilliant screen protector. thats a savings of $49.90..... I got my moto x on the 29th and e-mailed them this morning, they gave me a coupon code for the accessories! so id say go jump on the deal and save yourself some money and grab a great case!

Kenichi

Jan 17, 2010
On the Moto site they have a deal that you get a free Air Jacket Grip case and Brilliant screen protector. thats a savings of $49.90..... I got my moto x on the 29th and e-mailed them this morning, they gave me a coupon code for the accessories! so id say go jump on the deal and save yourself some money and grab a great case!

I'm having trouble finding this deal, if you point me towards a link that'd be great.

Kenichi

mmikeee

Jan 31, 2012
does anyone have an order number they wanna share with me? hahahaha I ordered mine earlier last month, i doubt they'll give me a code

savini72

Oct 16, 2010
Boston
not really sure how it happened, but i ended up with the $50 off a purchase $50 or more and a free accessory of $50 or less... so i got a Air Jacket grip, Brilliant shatter proof screen protector and a Power Pak 3000 for $9.50... and a free skip if anyone wants it (Red or blue)

skwerlion

May 4, 2014
they hooked me up

I just ordered my phone a couple days ago. I chatted with customer service and she hooked me up. Thanks OP for putting this out there for us!

scoobaspeaz

Feb 24, 2012
Columbus, OH
not really sure how it happened, but i ended up with the $50 off a purchase $50 or more and a free accessory of $50 or less... so i got a Air Jacket grip, Brilliant shatter proof screen protector and a Power Pak 3000 for $9.50... and a free skip if anyone wants it (Red or blue)

I'd take that skip if you dont want it. :) If its still available I will take the red one.

The Tallest

Jul 25, 2013
Damn. I ordered mine and my wife's in March. Guess I don't get the cool stuff. When we ordered our phones there were no offers for extras.

serophia

Feb 8, 2013
California
Just got the free coupon for the air jacket case and screen protector as well xD customer service said since i bought my dev edition on Mother's day One Day Sale i couldn't qualify but she still gave me code :D

NemesisX89

May 8, 2014
Los Angeles
Just got a free Air Jacket Grip calling Moto CS.

Ordered phone on the 1st during the Mothers Day sale, they havnt shipped yet so called to get an estimated date of delivery and kindly asked if i can get the promo as well.

Guy on the phone was nice enough to give me the case but a no go on the screen protector. Still...free case, woo!

Just gotta call and ask.