liquid smooth

Search This thread

Mike02z

Feb 3, 2012
Greenville, SC
OnePlus 9 Pro
In fairness, I don't think the Liquid team wanted this released. Someone found a link to their test site and we all tried it. While it is not ready for Prime Time yet, I'm sure it will be great once they release it publicly.

I just want to try a near AOSP version that is fully functional (GPE is far from it at the moment). CM runs good but not pure AOSP. With xPosed, you can customize a base AOSP almost any way you want it. I use some features of the custom roms but not all that many. Being able to add the features I want to a solid base is my goal.

andybones

Retired Forum Moderator / Inactive RD
May 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5
The CM11 nightly 5/6 which was pulled so should be up soon, but those who downloaded it before it was pulled confirm that the headphone issue is fixed, GPS now locks and is functional, MMS both sends and receives and WiFi works. The only bugs I can think of is speakerphone and maybe Bluetooth? Bluetooth could be fixed in 5/6 that was pulled I am not sure. But I would be plenty satisfied on that build once released. I am impressed with how well these builds are this early.

krazie1

Jun 5, 2010
The CM11 nightly 5/6 which was pulled so should be up soon, but those who downloaded it before it was pulled confirm that the headphone issue is fixed, GPS now locks and is functional, MMS both sends and receives and WiFi works. The only bugs I can think of is speakerphone and maybe Bluetooth? Bluetooth could be fixed in 5/6 that was pulled I am not sure. But I would be plenty satisfied on that build once released. I am impressed with how well these builds are this early.

I agree 100%, all we have to wait for now is a unofficial cm11 with the new theme chooser

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

electric turd

Dec 5, 2012
I'm guessing this is similar to cyanogen, I tried that rom and spotty wifi and no gps. I dont think any aosp roms are ready for primetime yet.

Mike02z

Feb 3, 2012
Greenville, SC
OnePlus 9 Pro
Liquid may have fixed it, but they had a pretty serious bug that was causing disk encryption when hitting power and vol + when getting stuck in a system ui fc loop and trying to break out of if. I lost everything on my internal SD but others were able to get their data back.

I have been flashing test roms for years and never experienced something like that. Scared me off Liquid for now.

trook

Sep 7, 2010
Costa Mesa CA
I've been a liquid fan since the Droid 2. Once this rom gets going it's gonna be a bad mofo.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Mobile App

Top Liked Posts