[Q] Kickstand Cover

Search This thread

jasonxlee01

Jun 17, 2010
Los Angeles
I hear some people's Thunderbolts have their kickstands peeling off. Is there an accessory that would cover and protect just the kickstand?

VolDroid

May 14, 2010
Mine hasn't started yet but I'm sure it will from removing the protective case to fit it into the care dock.

peanut_butter

Sep 18, 2009
Buna, TX
Phantomskinz.com I got the white carbon fiber chromatic skin for the extended battery and it looks bad ass

Sent from my 3D Infected Thunderbolt

junebug85

Dec 8, 2010
Peel the rest of and take some metal poish to it. It'll be shinier. You'll be happy.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

jake royston

May 18, 2011
Mine was peeling so I used some abrasive green scotchbrite pads to take the rest off. Used some zephyr pro 40 metal Polish to Polish it up. Of coarse I taped up the phone around and under the kickstands to prevent dammage. Turned out great!!!! Ill take some pics tomorrow.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

jasonxlee01

Jun 17, 2010
Los Angeles
Mine was peeling so I used some abrasive green scotchbrite pads to take the rest off. Used some zephyr pro 40 metal Polish to Polish it up. Of coarse I taped up the phone around and under the kickstands to prevent dammage. Turned out great!!!! Ill take some pics tomorrow.

Oh wow you're hardcore lol. But yeah I'd love to see pictures of that.

jake royston

May 18, 2011

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1309706755821.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1309706755821.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 274

jake royston

May 18, 2011
Mine was peeling so I used some abrasive green scotchbrite pads to take the rest off. Used some zephyr pro 40 metal Polish to Polish it up. Of coarse I taped up the phone around and under the kickstands to prevent dammage. Turned out great!!!!

Reactions: jasonxlee01

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine was peeling so I used some abrasive green scotchbrite pads to take the rest off. Used some zephyr pro 40 metal Polish to Polish it up. Of coarse I taped up the phone around and under the kickstands to prevent dammage. Turned out great!!!!