anyone know of a hdmi out dock for tbolt?

Search This thread

gaming09

Oct 20, 2010
You were wondering about the availability of a multimedia dock for your HTC ThunderBolt. I understand that this accessory is important to you but you should be aware that this item is third party. I would recommend you check with Verizon and find out when they plan to make this accessory available again. I apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

If you need any further assistance, you are welcome to send another inquiry through the HTC website by going through the Support page (http://www.htc.com/us/support) then tapping ‘send us an email’. You should input all the necessary information requested on the page.

To send a reply to this message or let me know I have successfully answered your question log in to our ContactUs site using your email address and your ticket number

Sincerely,

Danielle

HTC

Want to see what others are saying? Have a question to ask other HTC fans?

Become a fan of HTC facebook.com/htc

Bonetwizt

Mar 29, 2011
There is no HDMI port on the TB. You knew this when you bought it. How can you put an HDMI port on a dock for a phone with no HDMI port?

Dec 18, 2008
Charlotte
three letters - MHL

If the usb port was set up for it then it should work. And, in some of the pre release documents I linked in another thread, HTC was supposed to be coming out with a cable for our phones. But, like everything else, sadly it never appeared.

Reactions: Schedonnardus
Where does this $30 cable or $60 dock which allows the TB to output HDMI exist?

shop.htcpedia.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=1298&compability_product=445

There is no HDMI port on the TB. You knew this when you bought it. How can you put an HDMI port on a dock for a phone with no HDMI port?

Check the above link, If they can make a adapter for this they can implement this into a dock. I'm sure it will be pricy, If money is no problem and looks isn't also Buy a dock, buy the adapter tape them together woola. Now this is for the inpatient person.

Or you can always plug the phone into the dock, set the adapter beside it and plug the wire(comes with adapter) into the adapter, plug the wire(comes with the adapter) coming out of the adapter to TV. Magic aye ?

If you have a xbox just use it :)

I'm a new TB User, Just want to say hi guys and glad to be apart of the forum!!!

Last edited:

gaming09

Oct 20, 2010
I wanna hook it up to the little tv in my back seat no chic there

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    three letters - MHL

If the usb port was set up for it then it should work. And, in some of the pre release documents I linked in another thread, HTC was supposed to be coming out with a cable for our phones. But, like everything else, sadly it never appeared.