Free 50GB cloud storage at Box.com for LG (and Xperia) users!

Search This thread

srik73

Aug 8, 2011
Bangalore
boxnet not working

When i tried to install "box" from android market using PC, it says it is compatible with my previous stock rom, but not with the current device which is on CM7. Does anyboody else facing this issue? Particularly from INDIA

mertzi

Jul 8, 2011
Im on CM7 and it works good, but i want to know if there is a way to upload more than one thing at a time ?

Im not sure but try ES file explorer, you can use it with dropbox, sugarsync and box, havent tried multiple upload with box though, but a good feature is that you can transfer files from your dropbox to your sugarsync in just a few clicks

Update: it works well with box too, uploaded a whole folder with no issues.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA App

Last edited:

TheGripper

Aug 15, 2011
OnePlus 7T Pro
Im not sure but try ES file explorer, you can use it with dropbox, sugarsync and box, havent tried multiple upload with box though, but a good feature is that you can transfer files from your dropbox to your sugarsync in just a few clicks

Update: it works well with box too, uploaded a whole folder with no issues.

I dont understand how you used ES file explorer? !?!

thanhvx

May 19, 2011
Where did you sign up? The 50gb bonus should appear right after you sign in the andoid app on your LG phone.

----------
Sent from my Optimus 2X

I download Box from market and run it from the p970, after successfully logon it says box account has been upgraded to 50G.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA Premium App

srik73

Aug 8, 2011
Bangalore
Once you open build.prop in /system, make sure you have a line saying
ro.sf.lcd_density=240
Make sure its not modified to something else.

----------
Sent from my Optimus 2X

I already set my lcd density to 240. The line above does exists. Is there any other setting i need to edit? Btw "box" is now compatible with my device, i got 50gb now. Lg world not working though

Sent from my LG-P970

salisbury_steak

Oct 21, 2010
Manila
www.fb.com
Lg world IS available in the market. Upon starting though, it tells me that the app currently does not support my country. :(

Sorry man. Cant tell you anything else.

----------
Sent from my Optimus 2X

Top Liked Posts