Battery Life, Tips and Tricks

Search This thread

GeneralAdidish

Jan 17, 2014
Hey Guys
Im a recent owner of the note 3 and feel i am not reaching the potential of the note 3 battery. After looking at people on the forums with 2d 11h
long battery, i started to wonder how i would go about this to increase and maximize the battery life.
So this thread to for people to included there tips and tricks to increase battery.
So what i want to do is put you tips and ill add it to the post
Thing like kernels/governor/ and other things like trickster mod.

THIS IS WHERE THE TIPS will be stored, so if you comment on this ill add it to the post
↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓
↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓ ↓↓↓

1. Removing bloated apps
2. Turn off NFC
3. Turn off GPS
4, Turn of mobile data
5. Use Set CPU

Last edited:

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
For normal battery use you can expect 3-5 hours screen on time, tweaking kernel etc varies depending on what you use your note for.

Debloat and uninstall apps you don't use, turn off NFC/Location etc. That's about it really.

phyowaiummg

Oct 19, 2012
Myanmar
For normal battery use you can expect 3-5 hours screen on time, tweaking kernel etc varies depending on what you use your note for.

Debloat and uninstall apps you don't use, turn off NFC/Location etc. That's about it really.

Normal screen on time for me is always 6-7:30 hrs after removing bloatwares and turnoff some smart features,GPS turn off,WiFi turnoff. Using SetCPU with some profiles.

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Kernels are trial and error, you have to try them and play around with the settings. No one kernel is recommended.