Here is a fixed image
ny9yjube.jpg

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 5-el

Reactions: weihan1102

bitdomo

Nov 3, 2011
Göd
Ya i think it is nearly unable to make it by my self

If you have any friends or people you know who has some soldering skill then that would be the cheapest.
I am warning you that there is only a little chanche that it will work. Dont blame me if you wasted your money on a cable which not works

Reactions: weihan1102

weihan1102

May 28, 2012
If you have any friends or people you know who has some soldering skill then that would be the cheapest.
I am warning you that there is only a little chanche that it will work. Dont blame me if you wasted your money on a cable which not works

Yeah , Thanks for help.
I think i better to find a way to RMA it.
I have some soldering skill ,but i think the pin it too small to let a human being to soldier it....:laugh:

bitdomo

Nov 3, 2011
Göd
Yeah , Thanks for help.
I think i better to find a way to RMA it.
I have some soldering skill ,but i think the pin it too small to let a human being to soldier it....:laugh:

I have made a jig for samsung galaxy s. It was not that hard the pins has connection point on a little board which is in that hard shell of the end of the usb cable, but the hard part for the 910k cable is that you need every cables and both end of the cable, while for a samsung galaxy s jig you need only the micro usb end.
tuzu6ymy.jpg

weihan1102

May 28, 2012
I have made a jig for samsung galaxy s. It was not that hard the pins has connection point on a little board which is in that hard shell of the end of the usb cable, but the hard part for the 910k cable is that you need every cables and both end of the cable, while for a samsung galaxy s jig you need only the micro usb end.
tuzu6ymy.jpg

WOW cool!
You must have a good soldiering skills !

nevetsg

Jul 12, 2007
Thank you for this thread.
I had all the fear that I had bricked my phone but suggested persistent rebooting got me into TWRP and restored my backup. thank god for the backup.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hold VOL - and press the power button. Once in fastboot, flash the factory image.
    Thanks for reply, but it just says fastboot devices not found

First of all don't panic bro ..

Use the LG Flashtool again .. this time do it thoroughly .. Meaning that run as admin - changing installation drive - disabling your AV - clearing any driver installed - reboot the computer - reinstall the driver on you computer etc - do it all over again .. I never use that tool before but it seems to have the same procedure as SP Flashtool and sometimes the key is the momentum when connecting your phone to your computer.

Watch the video from LG Flash tool thread ..

I'm sure that the flash tool is your savior .. So be patient and repeat the process calmly ..:victory:
    Thanks , but the mean problem is i get "LGE AndroidNET USB Serial Port" but not "LGE Mobile USB Serial Port"...
    and my screen appears nothing

well thats weird it does not load with button combo

press vol down+vol up+power all at the same time and see if it does and yes there is nothing to panic we are all hereto help as much as possible just be sure you are doing things right
    I had the same problem after I got my N5 for 4.4.2. Completely unresponsive. I knew the phone was charged, but I couldn't boot to the OS, fastboot or recovery. PC wouldn't recognize it even though drivers were properly installed. I asked here and was told to leave it charging. It actually worked. Take the charging cable and wall block that came with the phone and leave it plugged into a wall for a couple hours. I left mine charging for about 5 hours and when I came back to it, it turned on without issue. Worth a shot...
    Yes.... I am in Malaysia , so i can't RMA :crying::crying::crying::crying:

hopefully u can get your motherboard replaced from other service , you don't have service center in Malaysia seem time to shed some money
    what came to your mind that you tried flashing stock via multirom, such a mess