[KERNEL][GPL][3.4.91+][SM4.10]Blaze� Kernel -12 | redirect

Search This thread

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
@skydeaner

Yes, this is for Dev Edition only. Unless we get Safestrap (which I hope we do) or, Unlocked Bootloader by way of codes, there's no way this is for use right now.

i thought safe strap couldnt flash kernels n that is why itd only work with stock roms since itd hafta work with the kernel we already have? i could be wrong however

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app

evomattnc

Feb 17, 2011
wilmington
No you got it, have to use tw base roms. Good for dev edition though with unlocked bl.

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app

johnnytraveler

Mar 7, 2013
Irvine
So we have safe strap and twrp on retail version. Can this be flashed, or do we need a unlocked bl too?

Sent from my Alliance Galaxy S5.

camcorder123

Mar 28, 2016
Grand Rapids
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post it, just thought it'd be a good place to start. Can someone with a developer edition get in contact with me? I need a dump of your aboot partition and your CID, that's it. We're really close to achieving a bootloader unlock for the Verizon GS5, the method works, we just need an aboot image to flash and a CID to match. Thanks so much!

I'm a little new to XDA, so if there's a better place to post this, let me know.

Last edited:

krazy_smokezalot

Sep 24, 2010
Washington DC
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post it, just thought it'd be a good place to start. Can someone with a developer edition get in contact with me? I need a dump of your aboot partition and your CID, that's it. We're really close to achieving a bootloader unlock for the Verizon GS5, the method works, we just need an aboot image to flash and a CID to match. Thanks so much!

I'm a little new to XDA, so if there's a better place to post this, let me know.
Has anyone one got you this yet? I know bootloader unlock has been done for note 3 and note 4 Verizon if I'm not mistaken hoping gs5 is next

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts