Running HC! For real this time!

Search This thread

WookieFan

Nov 21, 2010
NYC area
I knew you guys would do it!! Ahead of the Streak Pro release, no less. Congrats!! Can't wait to see the stable version out!

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using Tapatalk

graffixnyc

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
I knew you guys would do it!! Ahead of the Streak Pro release, no less. Congrats!! Can't wait to see the stable version out!

Sent from my Dell Streak 7 using Tapatalk

We didnt do anything :) Thank Mr. DJ_Steve :) We were just test subjects :) All three of us JUST got it running so we are going to start to take notes of the little issues. Power seems to be an issue, it doesnt wake when it goes to sleep when it's off AC power (well not all the time)

graffixnyc

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
What I've noticed so far is that it does have an older version of the market and music app and is not the same version as I had on my xoom and transformer. It also has the messaging app built into it which is not included on the TF or xoom.

Nyflyboi

Mar 25, 2011
Hell yeah baby. They say great thing come to those who wait.....

Follow me on twitter @NyFlyBoi
Checkout my site Flightskoolgrad.blogspot.com

Z4nd4r

Jun 15, 2010
Colorado Springs
I was contemplating whether or not to return mine (last day in my return window). I think you just made up my mind for me. You rock, DJ_Steve!

DELL, ARE YOU WATCHING?!

Hellzya

Jan 16, 2011
If you guys are looking for a daily this won't be it. BACKUP YOUR INTERNAL MEMORY NOW! If not it will be gone. This is something too flash to hold us over for a while the voltage issue is gonna be a hard one. But hope you guys enjoy it. Its pretty legit.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yep its a major wip but seems stable, i might just have to release a beta :)