Possible to have Landscape for stock launcher under stock rom?

Search This thread

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
Hi!
I was a Note 2 lover and overclocker and now I got one for my GF and she is loving it. Her old nokia love is over finally :D
Anyways, the only complaint she has is the stock browser not going to landscape. And she won't go for any other launcher as I tried to make her change. So I saw some of the modded ones I used to work with but they are all deodexed.
Is there anything out there that works with the stock 4.3 ROMS? (I will root if for this so no big deal if that is needed).
Thanks!

tube517

Jun 18, 2010
Google Pixel 6
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
Hi!
I was a Note 2 lover and overclocker and now I got one for my GF and she is loving it. Her old nokia love is over finally :D
Anyways, the only complaint she has is the stock browser not going to landscape. And she won't go for any other launcher as I tried to make her change. So I saw some of the modded ones I used to work with but they are all deodexed.
Is there anything out there that works with the stock 4.3 ROMS? (I will root if for this so no big deal if that is needed).
Thanks!

Use an app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.googlecode.eyesfree.setorientation

Reactions: shaolin95

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
I should have mentioned that we tried Ultimate Rotation one and it worked but is not smooth. I will give that one a shot too just in case.

Top Liked Posts