HELP my N9005 bugs after I flash stock firmware

Search This thread

ian_drimworld73

Dec 20, 2012
VIGAN CITY
DAY 1: My phone bootloops when i flashed a modem. So I flashed a firmware base on my country (Philippines N9005XXUEND6). I used odin 3.09 for flashing, did check the FRESET TIME, AUTOREBOOT, AP BOX and BOOTLOADER UPDATE.. It was successful but on the homescreen, "setup wizard has stopped" flashes on screen so I factory reset via stock recovery, then it runs ok.. Set up is done,. But another problems are:

1. entering camera, it shows black screen then says "warning: camera failed".
2. entering the phone dialler it takes seconds to respond
3. music is freezes
4. unlocking the phone it takes seconds to open
5.wakelock takes seconds also to respond
6. no sound

N9005XXUEND6 is the firmware I flashed.

DAY 2: I flashed a different firmwares XXUEND5, XXUENB4, but i notice that i after flashing, no setup wizard in the homescreen. It is the same settings,wallpaper and i have the messages and conversations in my inbox. It looks like the firmware didnt update but i look up in the baseband and build version it does change.. A friend of mind says that after flashing a firmware setup wizard must pop on the screen but mine doesnt.HELP ME MASTERS.. Im losing hope..

I cant figure out the problem, my drivers is installed, i have the firmwares, odin 3.09, and all required tools for flashing

please help me masters.. I did trying reflash the firware and do the reset, the problem persist.. thanks in advance

moustafaatchy

Feb 2, 2012
I have a similar problem, but I think yours is much more simpler hopefully
You find the data unchanged because you didn't do a factory reset
To do so, turn off your phone then open recovery mode by pressing VOLUME+, HOME & POWER buttons together until it opens
Choose Wipe Data/ Factory Reset --> Yes
then reboot your phone

My phone turned out to have a RAM problem and still haven't fixed it, it will cost me a lot especially that I voided my warranty because I rooted the phone

moustafaatchy

Feb 2, 2012
The same problem exactly!!! And I do all reset severel times! Help us!!!

If you could fix it don't forget to tell us about it
BTW I found a post online that says the problem could be due to separated camera from the motherboard
So if you don't have warranty as myself you should get it to maintenance service and tell them to check the camera

ian_drimworld73

Dec 20, 2012
VIGAN CITY
I have a similar problem, but I think yours is much more simpler hopefully
You find the data unchanged because you didn't do a factory reset
To do so, turn off your phone then open recovery mode by pressing VOLUME+, HOME & POWER buttons together until it opens
Choose Wipe Data/ Factory Reset --> Yes
then reboot your phone

My phone turned out to have a RAM problem and still haven't fixed it, it will cost me a lot especially that I voided my warranty because I rooted the phone

-i did that also sir but the problem persist..

ian_drimworld73

Dec 20, 2012
VIGAN CITY
If you could fix it don't forget to tell us about it
BTW I found a post online that says the problem could be due to separated camera from the motherboard
So if you don't have warranty as myself you should get it to maintenance service and tell them to check the camera

- Sir before i flash the modem, the phone works flawlessly but when it bootloops and i flash a stock firmware the other day the problem began to appear..

moustafaatchy

Feb 2, 2012

Then I guess your problem is like mine .. it could be hardware related :\
After I installed this ROM I found the camera working but not video camera and still can't play videos but there are no hangs
It still has problems but it sort of confirmed that I have a hardware problem

You need to be rooted

It's an AOSP ROM without Samsung Touchwiz ..
http://downloadandroidrom.com/file/...esurrection_Remix_KK_v5.0.9-20140416-hlte.zip
http://mirror41.downloadandroidrom....ock-4.4.2-20140207-signed.zip?token=866958839

Boot into Recovery .. Do a Factory Reset .. then flash the ROM then the gapps

Reactions: ian_drimworld73

ian_drimworld73

Dec 20, 2012
VIGAN CITY
Then I guess your problem is like mine .. it could be hardware related :\
After I installed this ROM I found the camera working but not video camera and still can't play videos but there are no hangs
It still has problems but it sort of confirmed that I have a hardware problem

You need to be rooted

It's an AOSP ROM without Samsung Touchwiz ..
http://downloadandroidrom.com/file/...esurrection_Remix_KK_v5.0.9-20140416-hlte.zip
http://mirror41.downloadandroidrom....ock-4.4.2-20140207-signed.zip?token=866958839

Boot into Recovery .. Do a Factory Reset .. then flash the ROM then the gapps

-thanks for the info sir.. but i guess its not hardware because i handle the phone carefully and it does not drop on the floor. I will thanks

Gilad.i

Jun 25, 2012
tel aviv
Hey, did you burn plywood the correct version of rum for your device? Moreover, you must make fool wipe, what version you had before making the root? That if there is a 4.3 to try to go back to 4.4.2
Sorry for bed English ;)

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Free mobile app

moustafaatchy

Feb 2, 2012
-thanks for the info sir.. but i guess its not hardware because i handle the phone carefully and it does not drop on the floor. I will thanks

You said you tried updating the firmware of your region and the problem persists .. You should let someone flash the software using a BOX (not just using odin) (preferably go to Samsung)
if it's not solved then it's most probably a hardware problem .. I didn't drop my phone either but that's not necessary

pisicutumic

Jun 24, 2013
Constanta
Same problems with my n9005

DAY 1: My phone bootloops when i flashed a modem. So I flashed a firmware base on my country (Philippines N9005XXUEND6). I used odin 3.09 for flashing, did check the FRESET TIME, AUTOREBOOT, AP BOX and BOOTLOADER UPDATE.. It was successful but on the homescreen, "setup wizard has stopped" flashes on screen so I factory reset via stock recovery, then it runs ok.. Set up is done,. But another problems are:

1. entering camera, it shows black screen then says "warning: camera failed".
2. entering the phone dialler it takes seconds to respond
3. music is freezes
4. unlocking the phone it takes seconds to open
5.wakelock takes seconds also to respond
6. no sound

N9005XXUEND6 is the firmware I flashed.

DAY 2: I flashed a different firmwares XXUEND5, XXUENB4, but i notice that i after flashing, no setup wizard in the homescreen. It is the same settings,wallpaper and i have the messages and conversations in my inbox. It looks like the firmware didnt update but i look up in the baseband and build version it does change.. A friend of mind says that after flashing a firmware setup wizard must pop on the screen but mine doesnt.HELP ME MASTERS.. Im losing hope..

I cant figure out the problem, my drivers is installed, i have the firmwares, odin 3.09, and all required tools for flashing

please help me masters.. I did trying reflash the firware and do the reset, the problem persist.. thanks in advance

Hello guys what is described up is happening same to me ... tryied to update firmware from sammobile with a stock firmware Vodafone Romania and Odin show me some new lines when it updates like NON NHUL and a TGZ ZT etc ... suddenly failed to update .. and the phone freezed ... messagge was FAILED to update .. I did a restart and the two comps showed and the text : failed to upgrade firmware etc etc ... try use emergency firmware update trough kies ... restarted V Down +home +power : ) tryied to reinstal my fisrt NC2 Poland firmware succeded but
1. no sound
no camera
no music I guess That is a problem with the new Firmware ?Q? Probably we can ask MR. Chainfire or someone hwo knows ? I tryied all things ... but nothing happened even to restore data from kies /backup/trough Odin reflash old backup with TRP/CWM.

ANY ADVISE ? Never download even from sammobile or sammupdate if they say is ok if you never saw someone hwo succes :(

NEWS : I've noticed that suddenly when try to update again my Note3 shows only one language Chinese , probably becouse this new update NF at the end is for chinese exinos ????

1.Tryied to install CM last nightlies ...now the device work lmost 90%.
Bugs : No sound yet ...but i can acces settings sounds
E-mail has stoped
When i receive a call the phone shows answer/reject mode ..when i answer the phone become black screen amd keep vibrate.
Trying to call ...the phone call wizard has stoped wait/stop.
Things solved : Again can send and receive sms/mms
Camera works again and flashes
Sec android wizard works ...
Pit file euro open worked. I'm still having problems .
I checked. Again to see ...i tryied to install a singapore firmware nf6 I guess that was the problem.

Last edited:

ian_drimworld73

Dec 20, 2012
VIGAN CITY
solved mine

Hello guys what is described up is happening same to me ... tryied to update firmware from sammobile with a stock firmware Vodafone Romania and Odin show me some new lines when it updates like NON NHUL and a TGZ ZT etc ... suddenly failed to update .. and the phone freezed ... messagge was FAILED to update .. I did a restart and the two comps showed and the text : failed to upgrade firmware etc etc ... try use emergency firmware update trough kies ... restarted V Down +home +power : ) tryied to reinstal my fisrt NC2 Poland firmware succeded but
1. no sound
no camera
no music I guess That is a problem with the new Firmware ?Q? Probably we can ask MR. Chainfire or someone hwo knows ? I tryied all things ... but nothing happened even to restore data from kies /backup/trough Odin reflash old backup with TRP/CWM.

ANY ADVISE ? Never download even from sammobile or sammupdate if they say is ok if you never saw someone hwo succes :(

NEWS : I've noticed that suddenly when try to update again my Note3 shows only one language Chinese , probably becouse this new update NF at the end is for chinese exinos ????

1.Tryied to install CM last nightlies ...now the device work lmost 90%.
Bugs : No sound yet ...but i can acces settings sounds
E-mail has stoped
When i receive a call the phone shows answer/reject mode ..when i answer the phone become black screen amd keep vibrate.
Trying to call ...the phone call wizard has stoped wait/stop.
Things solved : Again can send and receive sms/mms
Camera works again and flashes
Sec android wizard works ...
Pit file euro open worked. I'm still having problems .
I checked. Again to see ...i tryied to install a singapore firmware nf6 I guess that was the problem.

-bro my note3 is back.. just flash the singapore latest firmware at flash it via odin your problem will be solved! Godbless

pisicutumic

Jun 24, 2013
Constanta
NEWS

-bro my note3 is back.. just flash the singapore latest firmware at flash it via odin your problem will be solved! Godbless

I saw now the CSC is XSP this is the only prb but also is csc free no bloatware.also you can root back again and you can restore your old settings except :

1. CSC settings and APP settings that camed with your original firmware
2. when insert your sim back you will be notified to update internet settings to your provider ( for me Vodafone RO) , you can change them back to google.com . is ok THX for your apreciation.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts