Questions About Device (CPU RAM Battery Music Leds)

Search This thread
I have a couple of questions for you today and i dont want to open a new thread for every single one so i present them here.

1)
When i had a lag problem (not a serious one ) raziel123 suggested the following trickster mod settings to configure my device to have the best performance with reasonable battery consumption.

Code:
Minfree values

Foreground App 22

Visible App 34

Secondary Server 40

Hidden App 74

Content Provider 86

Empty App 90

Read Ahead buffer 1024

On-Demand Governor

down_differential 15

io_is_busy 1

sampling_down_factor 2

sampling_rate 50000

up_threshold 80

all other settings 0,

What are the best settings for least battery use?

2)When i started using Tasker all the leds on my device were working no problem.After a week or so they would not work with light flow enabled nor walkman playing music.Why is that ? I posted it on the Tasker foroums but we could not find a solution (the guys on the foroum were helpful !!!!)

3)Power amp closes when in Chrome i dont know if this is an app bug but i think its due to the memory (RAM) Chrome takes up .... i am not sure if i tweak the oqupied ram limit i might solve it.

4)Battery Drain Issue.
With no use the phone battery drops about 2% / HR it did not use to drop like that ..... anyway i checked the Battery Usage and Media is the thing that drains most of my battery.

I dont know what media included till i presed on it and it said :
Included packages
Media Storage
Downloads
Memory
DRM Protected Content Storage
Download Manager

I am not sure what of these things drains my battery.....

So to sum up.These where all my questions thanks for reading them and taking time to answer (hopefully) .
I am rooted running Stock Rom 4.1.2 stock kernel .2.245

UltraWelfare

Dec 26, 2013
Xanthi
I installed eXistenZ and PurePerformances and it makes a big difference to my battery !
I should suggest you to do the same or wait for 4.3 :)
It won't take long to come

I installed eXistenZ and PurePerformances and it makes a big difference to my battery !
I should suggest you to do the same or wait for 4.3 :)
It won't take long to come

I had installed eXistenZ but data was not working properly so i had to uninstall ..... as for 4.3 Sony said end of Jan or Early Feb so its close (It was featured on todays XDA TV episode)

Nanostray

Oct 30, 2012
I had installed eXistenZ but data was not working properly so i had to uninstall ..... as for 4.3 Sony said end of Jan or Early Feb so its close (It was featured on todays XDA TV episode)

And we'll probably get another delay to end of feb. Same happened with my previous phone