[Q] Clockwork Mod recovery not identifying my rooted Neov

Search This thread

Abhiheart

Dec 13, 2011
Udupi
Hello :) I am using neov with ICS :)

I rooted my phone when it was on ICS thanks to Doomlord :) and then i flashed it back to Gingerbread ..and now i am back on ICS again ..but when i installed Clockworkmod recovery from the playstore ..it didnt recognised my phone as rooted. I installed superuser later ..But still clockwork mod recovery doesnt recognise my phone as rooted :( any solutions to it

Any suggestions are welcome :)

Hello :) I am using neov with ICS :)

I rooted my phone when it was on ICS thanks to Doomlord :) and then i flashed it back to Gingerbread ..and now i am back on ICS again ..but when i installed Clockworkmod recovery from the playstore ..it didnt recognised my phone as rooted. I installed superuser later ..But still clockwork mod recovery doesnt recognise my phone as rooted :( any solutions to it

Any suggestions are welcome :)

Use the clockworkmod from doomlord not from the playstore, that dont work mate, go to my sig click sticky thread the roll up and then go to my noobguide to get rooted 62 there stands the clockworkmod and that works for ICS to;)
Next time search;)

Sent from my Neo V with Supercharged ICS with Tapatalk v2.1.1

dwijender

Jan 4, 2012
kurnool
mee also

Use the clockworkmod from doomlord not from the playstore, that dont work mate, go to my sig click sticky thread the roll up and then go to my noobguide to get rooted 62 there stands the clockworkmod and that works for ICS to;)
Next time search;)

Sent from my Neo V with Supercharged ICS with Tapatalk v2.1.1

i am also having same problem>> i already rooted my device but CWM is not working with my neo v what should i do now plss rply me >.>>>