[Q] Help with Wicked Sensations/KToonsez Kernel/Philz Touch Recovery

Search This thread

schlepprock

Jan 10, 2014
Archdale NC
Hi all, I have my Sprint GS3 rooted running Wicked Sensations Rom/KToonsez Kernel/Philz Touch (CWM )Recovery. Ok, when I flashed KToonsez kernel I didn't know how to "fix permissions" and I also didn't know how to "stop mpdecision" from being called through terminal emulator. Now my OCD has kicked in and I want to re-flash the latest Philz recovery, re-flash Wickeds Rom, and re-flash KToonsez Kernel. Can someone give me a step by step on the best way to do this? What order should I re-flash, and how do I "fix permissions" after installing KToonsez kernel? Ans how do I stop mpdecisions from being called? One reason I'm wanting to do this again is there is no icon for touch wiz launcher anywhere on my phone, only Apex launcher so I'm thinking redo everything just to be sure. Thanks in advance for reading my long post and for all your help..Phil

EDIT: I'm using Root Browser.

Last edited:

schlepprock

Jan 10, 2014
Archdale NC
Well my question wasn't just about the rom. It was more of a broad stroke kinda issue asking about a kernel and a recovery too. Also umm. .Q&A section correct?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

KaM1KaZ3

Dec 8, 2013
Louisiana
Well my question wasn't just about the rom. It was more of a broad stroke kinda issue asking about a kernel and a recovery too. Also umm. .Q&A section correct?

Go to philz thread download zip file flash reboot recovery then flash the rom then kernel ktoonsez you dont have to fix permissions an philz recovery does it during.the flash if you try to flash ktoonsez first stock kernel from the rom flash will overwrite it

Sprint Galaxy $3 Wicked Sensation Rom

Reactions: schlepprock

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Go to philz thread download zip file flash reboot recovery then flash the rom then kernel ktoonsez you dont have to fix permissions an philz recovery does it during.the flash if you try to flash ktoonsez first stock kernel from the rom flash will overwrite it

Sprint Galaxy $3 Wicked Sensation Rom